Chapter sixteen

Wattpad is back so here's that update

"Headshot bitch!" I shouted and laughed as Viv groaned loudly.

"All you guys ever do is sit in this room, play call of duty, and eat. We have a show in two hours." Ellie said as she smacked both of our heads as she passed.

I grunted and leaned back on the cushion and focused on the gane once more.

"Babe." I heard V faintly call from the doorway of the back room. I huffed and looked up quickly before looking back at the screen.

"Yes?" I asked.

I felt her sip besides me and run her hand over my exposed stomach.

"Do you wanna hang out before your show?" She whispered in my ear.

I hummed in surprise and looked up at her. "Like, hang out hang out?" She nodded and stood up before walking away with a sway in her hips.

I quickly dropped my controller on the couch and jumped up.

"Seriously? You can't leave in the middle of a game." Viv exclaimed. I turned around and placed my hands on my hips.

"Hmm let me think. Turn down sex with my amazingly beautiful girlfriend for a video game that's always gonna be here? Yeah fuck that." She huffed and flipped me off as I walked out of the back room and went to the bunk areas.

I opened my bunk curtain and saw her flipped over. I smirked and quietly climbed in, closing the curtain behind me.

It was too dark to see but I could still make out her figure. I flipped her over and slowly pushed her shirt up until I came in contact with her exposed breast.

"When do you ever wear a bra, babe?" I chuckled out and dropped my head to her neck.

"Wha- what the fuck?!" I felt a knee hit my crotch as I was pushed out of my bunk.

I groaned and held myself as I hit the groubd with a thud.

""Don't you," I felt a foot hit my stomach. "Ever," another kick. "Touch me!" And another.

"Josephine, stop!" I heard V shouted as she helped me up.

"I-" I held my stomach and rushed to the bathroom as I puked my guts out in the toilet.

"I told you to get in this bunk, not that one." I heard V huff as she came into the bathroom and held my hair back. "I'm sorry about that. She got into the wrong bunk."

I whimpered quietly as my dick throbbed and the pain in my stomach didn't help.

"I think my baby makers are broken." I pulled the hemline of my shorts back and saw they were starting to swell up a bit. "That doesn't look right. I actually want kids one day." I said in fear as I looked at V.

She giggled lightly and looked down my pants. "You'll be fine, just ice and rest." She flushed the toilet and held me up as I brushed my teeth.

I spit the foam out and stared in the mirror as she pressed her face into mines and held her phone up. I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

"I feel like such a bottom right now." I chuckled as I rinsed my mouth out.

I heard her scoff as she led me to the couch in the front of the bus.

"You are a bottom babe. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you top in this relationship. Here, take this." I took the ibuprofen she gave me and I furrowed my eyebrows. I laid down as I sprawled my legs out as wide as I could to give my boys some room.