Chapter sixty four

I'm so fucking teary eyed guys fuck..X died.

Enjoy

-
Vanessa's pov 

"And what color is this?" I asked as I held up an apple. Ezra leaned forward to grab it making me pull back. "No no, what color is it? Rrr-"

"Wed!" He said cutely before reaching out for it again. I smiled and handed it to him.

"Good job baby!" I cooed as I ran my fingers through his curly hair which he got from me.

"Mommy," Stella wobbled over to me as she held my phone that was ringing.

"Thank you love." I looked at the caller ID and saw it was a FaceTime from Y/n. My heart sped up just a little as I quickly fixed my bun before answering. "Hey you."

She smiled widely as she chewed on a piece of gun. "Helloo, how are you today?" I noticed she was driving as her eyed kept flicking between the camera and in front of her.

"Pretty good, we're learning colors today." I said while holding up the fruit.

She crinkled her nose cutely as she squinted at the screen. "Is that a banana?" I nodded. She chuckled as she looked away. "Cute. Anyways I called to say get ready and get the twins ready, we're going to the fair."

"Really?" I asked excitedly. It's been years since I've beepn to the fair, let out with my girlf- uh friend.

She nodded as she laughed out a response. "Yes, I'm ten minutes away sooo be ready cause I know your slow ass takes fore- ooh Chik-fil-a- Yeah, be ready slow poke." I smiled at her usual short attention span.

"Will do." I said as I stood up and ended the call.

"Mama come?" Stella asked as she bounced up and down.

"Yes she is coming." She clapped excitedly before wobbly running to the room. I laughed as I grabbed Ezra's hand and quickly got them dressed as she asked.

(Ok so I picked Stella and Ezra most pertaining to Vanessa because I know everyone isn't the same race so 💀 you can imagine them as you want but for visual purposes they look like Vanessa and her ethnicity)

After dressing the twins I took a couple pictures of them to post on my Instagram.