Chapter twenty six

Just found out blackbear and Jesse don't get along...my dads don't like each other bsusvsu. Here's an update to make me feel better 😭

-

I held my guitar to my chest as we waited to be called on.

Camila had a concert in LA and thought it would be nice for us to perform for her, even though we finished our half of the tour.

"Y/n!" I spun around and smiled as Madison came bounding over to me.

"Hey Mads." She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and rocked side to side.

"This tour is so boring without you guys. No hate to Troye but I miss our late night smokes." She pouted as she pulled away.

"I know. I miss you too." She eyed me wearily before frowning.

"Are you ok? You look mentally sick babe." She said and rubbed my cheek with her thumb.

I nodded and forced a smile. "I'm fine." I wasn't fine.

The crowd erupt in cheers as the Mc called our name.

"Gotta go." I sighed and gave her another hug before following the girls onto the stage.

"Hey guys." Viv said, making the crowd scream. I smiled and sat on the stool. "We're going to sing some acoustics if that's ok?"

The instrumental of Locked Out of Heaven started to play in my in ears. Ellie sung the first verse while I nodded and played the chords.

I brought my lips to the mic when my verse came.

"Cause you make me-" I abrultedly stopped as the cheers drastically changed to what I never expected to hear. Boos.

I took my ears out snd looked over the crowds faces. They hated me. I could see it.

"Um, you make me feel like.." Viv picked up my verse quickly as she took notice of my absence.

I took the mic off the stand and sighed heavily. As I turned to say something to Ellie, a water bottle hit the side of my head, making the crowd cheer.

I clenched my jaw and stood up. I shook my head at the crowd before dropping the mic and walking off of the stage.

"Y/n-" Dana tried to stop me but I took my guitar and shoved it into her arms

"I'm so fucking done. I'm going home." My voice wavered with each word as I stormed down the corridor.

I ignored everyone as I pushed the back door of the arena open. The fans screamed but stopped when they saw me.

"Oh...its just Y/n." Someone said.

I chuckled bitterly as I walked passed them.

"You're right. I'm nothing special. Sorry for disappointing you." I smiled sarcastically before climbing into my car and driving away.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Matt's number.

"Yo!"

"Hey bear, what do you have going on tonight?" I switched lanes illegally but I didn't even care anymore.

"Snort some blow off some chicks boobs. Wanna join?" He giggled as a sniffing sound enchoed on the other end.

"I'm not doing blow but I'll come chill." I leaned my head on the window as I drove on the nearly empty freeway.

"Ok cool, I'll leave the door open and you can just walk right- damn you've got some big melons boo!- just come on in." I chuckled lightly before hanging up.