chapter thirteen

Three days later

I clutched my backpack straps tightly as I maneuvered my way between the multiple people in the airport.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I smiled at the fans and slowly strolled up to them. "Where's V?" Once asked.

"She's still in Denmark with her family. How are you guys?" I asked and shifted my weight to one leg.

One with black hair squeezed past the group and tackled me into a hug.

"Woah." I chuckled and staggered back as I held my arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry but you saved my life."
I frowned as she shook her head and started to tear up. "I was born with xxy chromosomes too and my entire high school treat me like shit. The day I was going to kill myself, the interview posted about you being born the same w-way." I automatically pulled her back into me when sobs started to rack her body.

"Hey, it's ok." I rubbed her back soothingly as I rocked up side to side. "I love you so much, ok? I don't give a shit what anyone in your high schools says, you're special, you're amazing." I pulled back and held her face between my hands as I spoke, "You aren't meant to fit in, love. You are suppose to shine like the bright star you are. My star. I don't ever wanna see my star dull, ok?"  She nodded and smiled lightly.

"Thank you." She whimpered and hugged me again. I pecked her forehead and tightened my arms.

"You're welcome. If you have anymore problems just dm me. I always try to answer as many as I can." She nodded and pulled back. "Are you ok now? Do you have anyone with you?" She shook her head and wiped her cheeks with her hoodie sleeve.

"I took the bus here." She replied, voice raspy from crying.

I grunted in dissaproval and grabbed her hand.

"Come on, I'll call an uber for you or something. I don't want you taking the bus like this." I turned to the others that were there and smiled sadly. "I'll have to cut it short today guys, I hope you understand."

"You're like the sweetest celebrity ever." One muttered.

I waved and walked with the girl outside the airport.

"What's your name, love?" I asked as I looked back at her.

"Raina." She relied shyly.

"That's a pretty name, Raina. I can already see paps so just duck your head and the security will keep them at bay." She nodded and shuffled closer to me.

I walked through the automatic door and flashes immediately stung my eyes.

"Y/n! How was Denmark?"

"It was fine. It's pretty there." I replied and pushed my way through.

"Who's the girl? I thought you were with Vanessa Moe!" I ignored that comment and squinted as I saw a familiar SUV with my manager standing in front of it.

"Did you and Vanessa break up?"

"Is this your new girlfriend?"

"Is Shawn gay?"

"Where's Vanessa?"

I huffed and finally broke free of the cameras and stood in front of Dana as she eyed Raina.

"Can you call an Uber for her?" I asked. She raised her eyebrow but complied as she pulled out her phone.

Raina gave her the information for the address and almost immediately, a car pulled up. Thank God for airport ubers.