Chapter forty two

Vivian's pov

"Stop it." I laughed out as I directed her through the hotel room.

"If you make me bump into something I swear." I smiled as she brought her hands up to hold onto my hands that were covering her eyes.

"Relax, we're almost there." I whispered into her ear and used my foot to close the door behind me. I covered one hand over her eyes and moved the other one to open the balcony door. The sun was already down which made this all the better. "Ok. Open."

She looked around as her jaw dropped a little. "Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this."

I smiled sheepishly and- pulling a Y/n- rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah, I know you like the whole romance thing so.." I shrugged as she turned around to face me.

'Thank you. This is sweet." She leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my cheek, making them instantly heat up. "Wow, I made the Vivian O'Brien get mushy."

I shoved her to the side and made my way to the couch.

"Rude." She mumbled and sat besides me. "Ooh is this Stella Rosa?" She asked and picked up the glass. I smirked and nodded. "Aw, you do listen to me." She cooed before pinching my cheeks.

"Of course." I mumbled and picked up my own glass.

I'd say two glasses and a half later, we were both tipsy and eating the food that room service brought.

"Remember when you were drumming the outro and hit yourself in the eye?" She leaned over me as a hard laugh racked her body. I rolled my eyes and took another sip of the wine.

"That was not funny. I almost went blind." I shook my head as she put her hands on my upper chest before pushing herself up.

"That was also when we first kissed. Remember?" I nodded as the memory hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Is my eye bleeding?!" I shouted as Dana helped me down the hall. Y/n and Ellie were being bitches and walking down the hall behind us laughing.

"No, calm down." Dana muttered and pushed the dressing room door open. "Sit down, can one of you go get her an ice pack?" Ellie nodded and went back out.

"I'm gonna ask one of the fans to send me that video." Y/n said with a shake of her head as she closed the door and walked out. Like I said, bitches.

I used my good eye to see Dana bringing a wet cloth to my face.

"You think I can be a badass and wear an eyepatch?" She snorted and shook her head.

"No Vivian." I pouted as she pressed the cloth to my eye. "Can you hold it yourself?" She questioned.

I shook my head with a small smirk. "Nope, I'm in need of some extra assistance-"

"Vivian," she shook her head and let go of the cloth, sending me to catch it before it dropped in my lap.

"What? I'm kidding." I grabbed hrr waist before she could leave and forced her to sit on my lap. "You look very pretty tonight, might I add."

Her cheeks blushed a little as she looked down at our position. "Vivian stop, this is inappropriate and not right." She mumbled and held my shoulders.

"When have I ever did anything right?" I gripped her chin before bringing our lips together.

She gasped a little against my lips before becoming comfortable and kissing back. I dropped my hands to her thighs and pulled her closer. Holy shit, I was kissing my manager.