Chapter twenty one

"See you guys in a couple days!" Camila exclaimed as she gave us all a hug. Once she reached me she whispered, "Everything work out?" I nodded and rubbed her back.

"It did, thank you." She pecked my cheek and pulled back.

"No problem. See you guys in Kansas." She waved before jogging up the escalator, tripping a couple times before she disappeared at the top.

I shook my head at the Cuban before carrying mine and V's carryon to our terminal.

"I'm so tired." Vivian groaned out as she slouched against Ellie while they walked.

"Same. I dont even care about time difference, I'm crashing once I hit that plane seat." Ellie replied.

V sighed as she clung to my arm. "Do you think your mom will like me?" She mumbled against my jacket sleeve.

I nodded and smiled at the lady that took our tickets.

"She likes any girl that's not a valley girl so you're in the clear." She chucked tiredly and helped me put our bags in the overhead compartment.

"So that song you wrote was true?" I nodded and sat next to the window.

"Yup, my moms words to me were exactly, 'don't rush to be grown in L.A because them vallley girls will always have some going up to do' and look at me. Falling for an LA girl."

She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Not true. I wasn't born in LA so it doesn't count."

"You moved here at like sixteen. I'm not even sure if you're still Danish." I teased as I buckled my seat belt when the pilot said to over the intercom.

"Det passer sgu ikke!" I stared in confusion as she spoke her language fast as hell. (That's not bloody true)

"What?" She smirked and pecked my cheek. "No that was kinda hot. Say something else."

"Please buckle your seat belts, we should be lifting off shortly." I looked down at my seat belt nodded before looking back at my two bandmates who were already knocked out cold.

I quickly took out my phone and snapped them.

"They always get me, paybaaack." I chuckled before adding the video to my story.

I looked over at V and saw her furiously typing on her phone. I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned over to see Philips name.

"Why are you texting Philip?" She quickly closed her phone and looked up.

"What?" I eyed her, knowing she heard my question. "We were just talking about the gig next week. I also told him to never pull something like that again." She smiled and pecked my cheek before laying on my shoulder.

I furrowed my eyebrows, not really believing her but I trusted her.

So I laid my head on the window and watched the view of the airport start to move extremely fast. I looked down at my hand briefly when V intertwined our fingers. I smiled at the gesture and brought my attention back to outside.

-

"I told you to take a right. Do you not remember where the house is?" I huffed as Viv continued to fuss at me while I drove our rental car. "Y/n, go-

"Vivian shut the fuck up! I know where I'm going." I huffed and took the next right, leading us to our childhood home. "See? Now get out before I slap you." She quickly smacked my head before hopping out and rushing to the front door. I took off my seatbelt and looked at a fidgeting Vanessa. "Hey you'll be fine. She likes everyone."