Chapter fifty one

"Welcome to Argentina, hope you enjoyed your flight.." I groaned loudly as my bones cracking echoed.

"Damn grandma." Vivian said from behind me. I waved her off as I unbuckled my seat belt. "What's the agenda wife?" I raised my eyebrows and looked back at Dana who looked down at her watch.

"You have a show tonight but you know that guy that's recording the tour videos?" She paused and looked up for a response. "Yeah, he has some activities for you guys to do before the show tonight. Some thing about Dare To Live? I don't know."

As we walked down the plane ramp I saw more security than we would usually have.

"There's like thousands in the lobby and out front. We're gonna need a swat." One security said to the other.

With the stage hands handling our luggage, we went straight through the the security process and I halted a bit as I saw the enormous crowd waiting.

"Holy fuck." I muttered as they started to chant Envy loudly. Ellie clung to my arm as the security guards flocked in front of us in a V shape.

"Ready." Dana asked as she looked at each of us intently.

"Wooh fans!" Vivian yelled before running full speed to the crowd.

That caught their attention. The airport suddenly filled with deafening screams and guess who came running back?

"Yeah no, fuck that." Vivian said as she shook her head. "I'm staying back here."

"We gotta go ladies." A guy said as they started to walk forward.

I took a deep breath before walking forward behind the guards.

"I'm low-key scared, Y/nn." Ellie mumbled. I smiled before wrapping my arm over her shoulder and pulling her closer.

"Just dont let go, I got you." I mumbled as suddenly all hell broke lose.

"Y/n! I love you! Vivian!"

I felt like a rag doll as I was pulled around and shoved. I could barely hear myself think.

"Come on, come on!" I was pushed harshly, making me disconnect from Ellie. I spun around and tried to find her in the crowd. "Y/n let's go-" I shoved the guy off of me and bent down once I spotted her white airforce ones.

I squeezed through the fans and wrapped my arms around her torso. Her own wrapped around my neck as I stood back up.

I forgot being gentle and just rushed through everyone this time. I was more worried about Ellie having a goddamn panic attack or something.

Once we made it outside, we were practically shoved into a black escalade.

"Oh fuck." Vivian said as she looked down at her torn shirt. "This is my favorite fucking Bob Marley shirt dude." She huffed before rolling her eyes and leaning back on the seat.

"S-shit." I turned to Ellie and saw her shaking with her head in her hands.

"Hey, hey look at me." I grabbed her wrist and pulled them down. She looked up at me as she blinked rapidly. "You're fine alright? It's over." I nodded and pulled her into a hug. Her head dropped into my neck as she sighed heavily.

"You know what I've noticed?" Vivian started. Dana immediately jumped forward and covered her mouth. "No let me speak woman!" She muffled out before shoving Dana back and holding her hands. "You guys have gotten hella fucking close. Like touchy close." She rushed out before Dana could stop her.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt Ellie tense in my hold.

"Well yeah, she's my best friend." I shrugged before pulling her closer. "And I'm comforting her stupid."