(real) Chapter fifty

Ayyeee half way to a hundred, if I make it that far 😷 warning, not an exciting chapter at.all.

-

"Shh." I said to Ellie as she giggled uncontrollably. She nodded and opened the tour bus door for me as I maneuvered through with Vivian in my arms.

I swapped a sleepy tea packet with her regular night tea last night and it worked wonders. She's usually a light sleeper but I carried her out of her bunk and out of the door with no problems.

"What are you doing?" Dana asked as she walked towards us with coffees in her hands. I smirked and nodded my head to where the fans were. "No."

"Yes, yes, and yes." Ellie ran behind the fence to quiet them down while I walked towards them.

"This is so mean." Dana whined behind me.

"Exactly. I had a boner for three hours, this isn't even half of what I'm gonna do to her." The fans made a circle as I laid Vivian on the ground and grabbed the blow horn from my back pocket. "Ok, just surround her and look down at her like you're crazy people or something."

I backed out of the circle and held the horn up. I plugged my ear with one hand and used my shoulder to press against my other ear. I motioned Ellie who had the water bottle to pour it on her and she giggled happily, unscrewing the cap.

"Three two one-" I squeezed the knob and a loud blaring filled the air.

"Fuck! Y/n what the f-" she stopped midsentence and I peeked through to see her face dripping as she looked around with a scared expression. "Wh-what?" I pulled out my phone and snapped her.

"Hello Vivian." Some fan said in a deep voice.

I covered my mouth to stop from laughing so hard.

She crawled back but stopped when she bumped into their legs.

I slowly brought my phone down as I realized she was really fucking scared. Like terrified.

"Hey," I broke through and kneeled down in front of her. She breathed out in relief before pulling me into a hug.

"I fucking thought..Jesus." I pulled back and saw her eyes actually watering. I eyed her curiously and she shook her head. "It just reminded me."

Oh fuck.

I stood up and grabbed her arm, leaving the crowd.

"I'm so sorry. I completely forgot." I shook my head at my idiocy before swinging the tour door open.

"Hey, what happened?" Dana asked as she jogged to keep up. I looked at Vivian, asking her through my eyes if she told her yet and she shook her head. "Ok, now I'm concerned."

"Can you stay with me?" She asked. I nodded and sat with her on the couch.

Vivian's pov

I watched Dana eye me from the couch across from us as I gathered myself to tell the story only a few knew about.

"As you know, I was adopted but I was in a girls foster for fourteen years before Y/dn adopted me." I closed my eyes and slowly breathed out my nose. "To say the least, they were bitches and messed with me non stop."

"Vivian, clean the bathrooms!" I huffed against the bed and turned up my headphones.

I nodded to myself and slowly sung along to Fun.

"Tonight, we are young. So lets set the work on fire we can burn brighter than the suuu-"

"Shut the fuck up!" My headphones were yanked off of my ears and thrown into the wall. I looked up as Fiona, main bitch, scowled at me. "I'd rather not here a dying walrus today, thanks."