Chapter twenty five

This wasn't suppose to be updated until tomorrow but I was guilt tripped by goddamn Maddie 😒

-

I shifted in my sleep as a weird smell swam around the room. I coughed as I inhaled the smoke.

I opened my eyes and saw a familar danish straddling my waist with a cigarette in her hand.

"What the fuck?" I rasped out. She stared down at me as she took another drag.

"I sent your groopies home. I see you have a thing for brunettes with green eyes." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her cigarette, putting it out in the ashtray on my nightstand.

"How did you even get into my house?" I pushed her off of me and climbed out of the bed. I looked at the ground and noticed the amount of condoms on the ground. At least I was smart enough to wrap it up.

"You left your door unlocked." She shrugged and followed me to the bathroom. "Y/n, I miss you." I snorted and turned on the shower. "It's been a week. Can you please forgive me?"

I scoffed and stepped into the shower. After about five minutes, I looked out the curtain and saw her still standing there with her arms crossed.

"Vanessa, get the fuck out of my house." I huffed. "There is no forgiving. We're done. Plain and simple boo."

"Boo? So this is just one big joke to you huh? You never really cared." I rinsed the soap off of my body and turned the water off.

"I cared too fucking much and you didn't care enough." I shook my head and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my body.

"I did care, I do care. It was a stupid drunken mistake. Y/n please believe me." I looked away from her as her eyes started to water up.

I shook my head and went into my room. I grabbed clean briefs and a sports bra as I ignored her attempts of getting back with me.

"Even if it was a mistake, I can't trust you again."

"Yes you can-"

"No Vanessa I can't!" I spun around as all the anger I've been feeling poured out of me in that moment like word vomit. "I gave you everything! I ignored girls when they would try to get with me. I ignored the fact that you were modeling with Philip and enjoying it. I ignored the business dinners you guys went on. I'm done! You're a fucking hoe like everyone said-"

My head was thrown to the side as her palm connected with my cheek.

"Everything okay? I heard yelling." I eyed Vanessa menacingly as she covered her mouth with fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it was a reflex." She stammered breathlessly.

I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes. "Leave before I do something I'll regret." I said lowly. "And don't fucking come back Vanessa."

I heard rushed footsteps and the sound of my door closing.

"Hey, look at me." I opened my eyes and licked my lip where I felt a drop of blood. "Damn, she got you good." Viv muttered as she used a wet cloth to tap my lip.

"Vivian." I shorted as my hands shook on my sides. She hummed and looked up at me. "I have so much anger in me right now and I don't know how to get it out." My voice shook with each word.

She nodded and slowly backed away.

"You want to go to the studio?" I nodded and tried to control my breathing. "Ok, just don't punch me cause bitch I'll punch back." I cracked a smile as we left my room and started to her car.