Chapter eighteen

I was going to update on monday but this story hit 1k likes bsusvsuau thank you 😘

-

I reluctantly opened my curtain and peeked my head out as I saw Dana doing her mad walk. I quickly pulled my curtain back and covered my head with my pillow.

God if you can hear me, please dont let her kill me.

"Y/n, get up." She snatched my curtain open and went back to the lounge area. I sighed and climbed out, slowly walking to the lounge.

Nylah, Ellie, and Dana sat there as they all glared at me.

"I told you she would do it." Ny shrugged and crossed her arms.

"Why would you release a solo song without consultation of your label?" Dana asked.

"Well because it was just for fun. It's not like I'm getting a check out of it." I shrugged and grabbed a water from the fridge.

"Still Y/n. This could make people think you're leaving."

"Then let them think. We know the truth." I simply stated and sat on the couch.

"You're not getting in Y/n. This will cause problems with the media and you'll get backlash for this. Do you know what happened to Camila when she did her first solo song?" I rolled my eyes and laid on the couch.

"Yes, the fans got all pissy and she had a shitty management."

Dana clenched her jaw and glared at me.

"I was apart of her management at the time." I closed my eyes and sighed before bringing the bottle to my lips. "What's going on with you? You're like... changing and not for the better."

I stood up and twisted the cap of my water back on.

"Maybe I'm just not being a shy fuck anymore. I'm learning my worth and if you dont like that then too bad."

I gave them each one more glance before going to my bunk. Viv stood outside her bunk as she watched me come closer.

"I love you, Y/nn." She muttered and pulled me into a hug. I furrowed my eyebrows and hugged her back.

"I love you too Viv. What's this about?" She sighed and pulled away, shaking her head.

"Nothing serious right now. Goodnight." She smiled and climbed into her bunk.

I yawned and climbed into mines, finally catching some Z's.

-

"Ok New York its Halloween, I'm feeling good but how are you feeling?" I said into the mic as I adjusted my ears. They screamed but I shook my head as if it was bad. "So you guys are not feeling good?" I chuckled as they all screamed no. "Ok, then I wanna hear you like you're feeling good!"

I grabbed my guitar again as the arena filled with cheers. "That's what I'm talking about. We're gonna throw it back with our first single Memories."

I fixed the mic as I played the first chord.

"Oh I remember, driving around. Tryna think of each and every day that I can maybe get my ass up out this town." I nodded to the beat and before I could start singing again, Ny cut me off.

"And I remember not long ago, I use to tell my mama stop with the yellin' a normal job isn't why I'm in this world." I forced a smile as I continued playing along to the guitar.

I could see some of the fans looking confused as hell as she sung my verse.

I looked at the side of the stage where Dana looked like she was ready to run on stage any minute. I shook my head and winked, letting her know I wasn't gonna try anything.