Chapter forty eight

If there are random time jumps, I'm sorry. I low-key forget the months and shit but as of now its December okkk?

-

I leaned my head against the window as I drove down the busy streets, the constant honking temporarily taking my attention away from the issue at hand.

I was driving to Vanessa's house because I knew she would want to know immediately but I didnt know how I would tell her.

My phone buzzed in my lap and I looked down to see Taylor calling me. I shook my head and silenced the call. I couldn't talk to her right now, I just couldn't.

All this shit had to happen before my tour starts. I groaned and pressed a little harder on the gas peddle to get the inevitable over with.

Once I reached Dion's house, he opened the door and eyed me harshly.

"Hmm," he hummed at me before moved to the side to let me in. I gave him a weak smile before slowly walking in and following the sound of the ABC song.

"A b c d e f g-" I opened the door and saw Vanessa with Ezra on her lap as she sung to him. When she looked up, she smiled slightly and laid Ezra on his back. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I love you." I muttered quickly before connecting our lips. I felt her body stiffen as she grabbed the back of my neck to pull me away. Her curious eyes searched mines and I looked down to avoid eye contact. "Here," I took the folded paper out of my back pocket and handed it to her. "Just remember I love you." I whispered as she slowly unfolded the paper.

I went to the edge of the bed and dropped my head in my hands, hearing her mutter the words under her breath.

"Y/n," she trailed off and moved up to sit besides me. I shook my head before she grabbed my chin and lifted my head up to look at her. Sparkling green eyes met mines as she furrowed her eyebrows while raising the paper. "What is this?"

"The test, the results." I said as she looked down at it again before looking back up.

"I know but..it says you're not the mother, why are you acting all weird?" I smirked slightly before grabbing the papers and tossing it over my shoulder.

"I was thinking about getting into acting and I thought I should practice on you." She scoffed and smacked my chest. "I was right!" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist, pushing her onto the mattress.

"You ass! I was scared." I smiled against her chest before leaving a kiss on her collar bone.

"I know, but Taylor lied. That other paternity test was most likely a fake and everything is settled now. No more drama." I finished and sat up, looking over at Ezra was was biting his toes. "Hey buddy."

I grabbed him before laying him on my chest. "I missed you so much." I kissed his forehead repeatedly until he was a giggling mess. Happy to have everything settled for once.

-
"Girls please," Madeline, our stylist said as she tried to fix the collar of my leather jacket but Vivian kept trying to punch me in the dick.

"It's not me, it's her." I quickly wrapped my arm around Vivian's neck when she wasn't looking and held her in a headlock. "Gotcha bitch."

We ended up on the ground with me on top, trying to keep her down.

"Y/n no!" Madeline screeched as I rolled over. I heard a quick ripping sound and looked up at our stylist who was staring at me with wide eyes. "That is a three thousand dollar leather jacket." She pulled me up and turned me around to see the damage. "Oh, my God. I can't do this." She shook her head and rushed down the hall, bumping into Dana along the way.