Yours

Previously named - Falling for Mr Billionaire

By : RehaJacob

Thank You for stopping and opening my book. Please don't skip and at least read first chapter before forming any view. And if you still read it then I am sure you'll fall in love with a very sweet love turning into something different.

Copyright RehaJacob©2018

This book is completely a work of fiction. Names of persons, organisation, bussiness, character, incidents, places and events are fictional and a product of author's imagination. Any resemblesce to actual event or places or person, living or dead is completely coincidental. Any referencesto hotel, place, bussiness, organisation while real arepurely fictional and have no resemblence to any existing hotel, place etc. and any use is not intended to harm disrespect, deface or derogate any third party.

All rights reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted or store in retrievel system in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the author.

English is not my native language so all the grammar nazis, I request you to not read this book because there may be many unintentional mistakes.

This book is unedited.

This is the first draft.

Please enjoy the story and you can humbly point out my mistakes, I won't mind rather I would be happy.

If you want to send me banners please email me at ncpretty2525@gmail.com and don't forget to mention your name and user id. I'll be very happy to recieve them.

Reha Jacob

@contests00