Twenty Six

And you keep pushing people away because someone you wanted to keep didn't stay.

-------Quotes 'nd Notes

ISABELLA'S  POV

He was doing something to me, something so intoxicating that I couldn't resist. His kisses were setting me aflame. That wet trail of kisses worked as an anesthetic for my broken heart.

He put me on bed and came on top of me crushing me beneath him. His hot breath caused tickling sensation on my nape. His hand dropped down to lift my small waist and his lips settled over mine, kissing me to the core. I stared at him as he kept kissing me with his eyes closed.

"Fucking respond!" He ordered.

My eyes were half close by euphoria. He held my face between his hands and kissed me again thrusting his alcoholic tongue inside my mouth mapping it all 360 degree.

I started to give in and kissed him with equal favor. Things warmed up between us and he threw his blazer on the floor. He looked at me with blazing lust in his eyes, like I was a prey for him. He again attacked my supersensitive ears.

He licked my ears and a moaning left my lips. His wet trail of kisses ran down from my nape to my oranges. He squeezed them lightly and I let out an inaudible moan. He licked my nipples making my moans aloud. He looked like he had a doctorate in this field. He worked on my body keenly and suckled my nipples making me lose my mind.

I could feel his erection on my thigh. Feeling the hardness I got even wetter. His hand went under my nightie pulling down my underwear. His hand traveled between my legs to find me wet. As soon as he touched me my body felt electocuted. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I was lying like a corpse. He shoved his two fingers inside me blurring my vision and taking me high on ecsasy.

"So wet for me, huh?" He whispered in my ear.

He unbuckled his pants, removed it and threw it on floor. His buldge was visible from his boxers. He held my hand and made me touch it. Suddenly, I was alarmed.

No! It shouldn't be happening!

Everything is going too fast. I needed to talk to him. We could take our relationship slow.

"Alex!" I said with my half closed eyes and within second he parted my legs. I could see his boxer on ground. He came on top of me and kissed my lips with so much starvation. I saw him moving and I felt the pleasure which Zachary gave me years ago.

He wasn't inside me. He was rubbing his man meat on my faminity. My eyes were shutting with each rub. I felt an itch inside me after years. He was still rubbing his meat on me and fingering me at the same time. I was burning. I wanted him so badly at that moment.

My eyes opened abruptly when my cell rang. I came back to my senses and saw him on top of me doing something to me that made me want him so bad. I wanted to push him away. I didn't want him.

I kicked his meat with all my might and he rolled down to other side of bed whimpering in pain. I ran to pick up the call.

"Hey! Erin here." Erin said from other line.

"It's  Aoran's number, right?" I asked checking the caller ID if I was not wrong.

"Yeah! Eric wanted ice cream so Aoran and I took him to the ice cream parlour."

"Where is he now?"

I felt a hand on my back. I turned to see Alex carressing my back.

"Erin where is he?" I asked her, ignoring him.