❤BONUS CHAPTER II ❤

INDIA
(Honestly thinking of Taylor Swift and Sean O'Pry taking a tour in India makes me go crazy) To all the Indians out there.

"Wohoooo...This is beautiful indeed." Eric yelled looking at the huge white marble monument in front of us. Indeed it was a beautiful palace.

"Papa...I have seen it in my book" He said scratching his forehead in order to recall.
"Oh yes ! It's one of the seven wonders of the world" He chirped again.

"Yep...boy..you are right." Alex ruffled his hair.

I was so mesmerised by the beauty of huge mausoleum, the Taj Mahal. It was our fifth day in India and today morning we landed in Agra. By now we had enjoyed a huge snow fight in Kullu, then we visited ancient museums and we even got to see the Golden Temple in Amritsar. It was a spiritual pilgrimage site incredibly stunning and impressive with the temple's dome glided with 756 kg of pure gold. We even wanted to go on trakking but with little Xena it wasn't possible.

"Ain't it beautiful ?" Alex asked me as he found me staring the tomb for long. I nodded "Indeed..it is" I smiled looking at him as he took sleeping Xena from my arms.

"So Eric, I think you sould try to intract with the people out there.." He said looking in Eric's direction. Eric looked confused so he completed his sentence. "You need to make your assignment right ? So you should try to gather more information about the place"

"Oh yeah...I'll be back soon..Stay here" He said and ran toward the crowd where a guy was telling people about the mausoleum.

"I'll go with him. He's going there alone." I stepped forward to walk in Eric's direction but Alex caught my wrist and made me look back at him.

"He's already in his teens. He'll be fine. Don't worry about him." He said.

"But...?"

"Shush..stay with me. Eric won't always need us. He has to be self dependent soon. Let's see how much information he gathers on his own." He smiled.

"Alex..we are in completly different continent" I replied.

"Com'on Isa ! I'm not a sleepy head. I have an eye on him. Look what he is doing, bothering the people there." He laughed.

"Shut up okay. I want to go there."

"Fine...why don't you stick him with you. Let him do his work on his own. It's his assignment and I took him here. Now it all up to him. If he does good he'll be in next level otherwise repeat the grade." He said with a frown.

"I'm not worrying about him. I want to listen about Taj's history too." I defended.

I knew Alex was right. He always gave Eric responsiblities in order to make him a confident person. He wanted best for Eric but my motherly side never wanted my boy to grow up.

"You're again making him a mama's boy." He said.

"And what about you ? Aren't you making your girl daddy's girl ?" I said pissing him off.

"Not here..I'm not in a mood to argue." He smiled subpressing the little anger inside him. I understand I always think my Eric is too fragile and I treat him like feather but that's what mother's are. I piss Alex off but I don't want my baby to be an adult, it's his childhood.

"Eric is a child" I narrowed my eyes.

"Say..adolescent Isa. Don't you want Eric to become an independant, noble and responsible man some day ? Do you want him to commit sins like me ?" He asked making me shush.

"Fine.." I lost the argument and stood near him looking at Eric who was sitting with a girl probably in her twenties. They both were talking and Eric was jotting down something on his notepad.