Thirty Six

There are plenty of ways to die, but only love can kill and keep you alive to feel it.
-------------Leo  Christopher

ALEX'S  POV

I froze at my place. What the hell was she saying ? If this is true I swear I'm not gonna forgive myself ever for my nasty deeds. I turned back and ran toward her. I was going numb. It can't happen. This ain't true. I grabbed her by arm voilently.

"I told you DON'T MESS WITH ME" I said through my gritted teeth.

She tried to remove her arm from my grip.
"Stop it. You're hurting me."

"Then stop lying to me. Alright ? And get your ass out of here." I shouted.

"I'm not lying. I swear on our unborn child." She put my palm on her belly. I jerked my hand away.

"How do I know that you're not lying ?" I said taking my place back on the couch.

"Because I'm telling the truth. I can prove it to you" She said and picked up her bag and ruffled all the thing. She took out a small packet of Clearblues.

"I'm going into the washroom for the test. Stay here. You think I'm lying right ? Let's just see." She said and went inside the washroom.

I prayed for the test to be negative. I didn't know how did it happen. It can't be true. She's tricking me into her web. I don't see love in her eyes its pure obsession.

She came out with the tester in her hand which had two lines on it. Damn it ! This can't happen. How did it happen ? I- I ..What face I'll show to my Isa. What if she finds out ? Will she hate me ? I hate myself more that she'd hate me for this.

"Now what will you say Alex ? Am I still lying?" She asked.

I got up, the disgust and disappointment in my heart incresed for myself. I heard her yelling at me and I couldn't help but my hand rose and I slapped her hard on her cheek. She fell on the couch with fat tears rolling down her cheek.

"How did it happen ? You said you were on birth control ? Why did you do this ?" I pulled my hair in disappontment.

"I was..I did not lie to you.."

"Shut Up! Then how did it happen ?" I shouted at her.

"I-I don't know" She said shivering in fear.

"Get lost Nancy. My mind is not at its right place this time. Please go away. I'll talk to you afterwards." I wiped my sweaty face and ran out of the office.

I hurriedly got inside my car and drove back to home. I used my spare keys to open the door. My mind was not working at all. That lady fooled me and made me fall in her trap. I couldn't believe she did this to me.

Hell ! I don't love her at first place and secondly she keeps throwing herself at me. I don't know what to do. How would I handle this mess which I created ? I am married to Isabella. I got Nancy pregnant and worst I'm in love with Isa, who is happy with her guy.

I made my way to the living room and threw myself on the couch. What was wrong with me ? How could I be blinded to this extent ? Why did I let it all happen at first place ? I became a blind pervert.

I sat there for fifteen minutes with all the weird thoughts crossing in my mind. How would I manage this ? On the top of all what would happen to my bonding with Eric ? I was in such a fierce mess. I closed my eyes, cupped my face and exhaled heavily.

"Coffee ?" I turned as I heard Isabella's voice.

She was standing there holding two mugs of coffee. She smiled weakly and rose her eyebrow in order to repeat her question.