Eighteen

IMPORTANT !! IMPORTANT !! IMPORTANT!!

Hey lovely reader !! I'm here to remind you that don't to read
❤{HIS THREAD GIRL}❤

Find the book in my profile.

When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end you end up polished and they end up useless.

-------Chris Colfer

Isabella's POV

I put Eric on the bed, he looked so calm while sleeping just like and angel, like his father...

I shook my head in despair. I had to stop thinking about him. He was not worth my love. He was a liar. He left me for the reason I didn't know till now. He left me hanging in a state of confusion by giving me a stupid reason that he didn't love me. I guess it should have been enough but I wanted to hear all those things in person.

The knock on the door broke my thoughts. I turned to look at the door and found Aoran leaning on the door. He had grown really tall. I still couldn't get over the fact that he looked so drop dead gorgeous.

"Yeah...you want something?" I batted my eyes quickly to dry off the moisture that had formed.

"I just wanted to see you before leaving." He smiled.

I took small strides toward him. His smile was enchanting. And he was my best friend.

"Seen me? Now, leave. Its too late already and late night driving is not safe." I smiled. A thin crease followed his forehead as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"So, you are worried for me?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Of course, I am worried for my friend."

"So, I'm just a friend?" He asked with puppy face.

I nodded and saw his face wrinkled. He was such a good actor changing his expressions within seconds.

"I was talking to your uncle. He is a very caring guardian I must say." He smiled.

"What were you talking about?" I asked him

"Secret talks. You'll find out soon." He winked which made me narrow my eyes. What might he be talking to uncle about?

"Good night!" He pecked my cheek and left.

***

I was heading toward my room when I remembered uncle Nicolas asking me to see him. He had to talk about something. I changed the direction and went to his room.

His room was still the same. The same colors, same designs and decors which aunt Kimberley chose years ago. It seemed like he never wanted to change.

"Oh..I was expecting you here." Uncle smiled looking at me and patted the place next to him, signaling me to come and sit.

I obeyed him like a good girl and saw he was holding a photo frame of aunt Kimberley and him. Aunt Kimberly's small baby bump was also visible in the picture. I didn't like watching him gloomy.

"You will never change, right?" I said keeping the frame back to its position.

"And what if I ask you the same question?" He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I knew what he meant.

"It's been ten years since that bastard left you. Are you still waiting for him?" He asked.