Forty Four

I'm sorry for the times I hurt you, for the times I lied to you, and for every other reason you're angry at me. I know my apologies don't mean any shit to you but aside from that all I can promise is to try to be better in future, if we ever have a fuuture. I love you.

---------lettersneversend.com

ALEX'S  POV

My eyes opened as the sun rays touched my face welcoming me to a worderful evening. I made myself a cup hot black coffee and walked to the gym which was next to my room. It had been so long that I excercised. Everyday I was eating anything at any interval which could ruin my hard earned masculine built. I entered my gym and warmed up by three reps of five mintues cycling.  I did three sets of crunches when I heard loud ear deafning music coming from Eric's room.

Goodness ! These are the drawbacks of having kids in your house but then there is a long never ending list of merits which nullifies it's effect

Goodness ! These are the drawbacks of having kids in your house but then there is a long never ending list of merits which nullifies it's effect. I strode toward Eric's room and the little guy was dancing to the Chainsmoker's don't let me down.

Crashing, hit a wall

Right now I need a miracle

Hurry up now, I need a miracle

Stranded, reaching out

As my eyes fell on his tiny posture dancing to the perfect beats, I was so astounded. I couldn't believe he could dance so perfect at such an age.

I call your name but you're not around

I say your name but you're not around

I need you, I need you, I need you right now

I saw him moving his body and I couldn't even copy the steps he was doing at such an age. How could he dance so well !

I need to stop this little man otherwise he'd end up with another sets of injuries.

"Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down. I think I'm losing my mind now " He yelled on top of his lungs while dancing. Damn ! He was such a bad singer. I swear I'd get a headache.

It's in my head, darling I hope...I stopped the music and he stopped abruptly to look at me.

"Papa..why did you do that ?" He put his hands on his waist and breathing heavily.

"I told you that you are not dancing" I picked him up in my arms as my sweaty body came in contact of his.

"But I want to..I love it so much" He said pouting.

"Um..oh- okay you can but only after if we consult the doctor" I pecked his cherry red chubby cheeks and he spranged into my arms.

"Yay..thanx papa. I love you so much" He shouted.