Fourteen

Just when it seems like life is getting good, something always has to come along and ruin it.

----PictureQuotes.com

ZACHARY'S POV

Two days had passed since we arrived at Miami. There were total twelve dance groups representing different states of the country. We were practicing really hard and hardly took any breaks in between. After the dinner we all went to our bed. We decided to sleep for next three hours before practicing again.

I closed my eyes lying on my bed. All I could see was Isa's smiling face. She looked beautiful. She was so beautiful. I missed her. I grabbed my pillow to my chest as if I was hugging her.

Everything that happened two nights ago played in my mind. Everything was magical. Her beautiful facial features, her smile, her slender waist, those adorable three moles near her belly button which fell in a straight line, her arms, her hair, everything about her was so godamn beautiful.

I grabbed my cell to call her but their was no network. I was very upset with this network problem here. I had hardly talked to her in two days. Besides, I could not even call mom.

I put my phone aside to catch some sleep.

***

"Hey, Zach! Get up!"

I was sleeping when somebody shook my arm. I groaned in annoyance and rubbed my temple. When I opened my eyes I found it was Erin.

"Erin?"

"Zach get ready soon. We all are meeting in the practice hall in next ten minutes. Okay?" She patted my cheek.

I smiled at her.

"I'll be there." I nodded my head and she walked out of the room and waited for me outside the room. I got up and washed my face.

Dancing had always been my passion. Nothing could excite me as much as dance could. It helped me relax and forget everything.

"Can I ask you somthing?" Erin who was standing near the door asked.

"Sure." I said putting on my shoes.

"What's that ring all about?" She said pointing toward my fourth finger.

The ring which Isaa slided on my finger. A smile covered my face.

"Are you with Isabella?" She crossed her arms.

"Yeah, I love her." I nodded smiling a big smile.

"And what about her?"

"She loves me." I told her gladly.

"That's so nice. I am happy for you both." She smiled a small smile before we head toward the practice hall.

Everyone looked so enthusiastic. Today was our day of competition and everyone looked loaded with energy.

"Hey guys! Align yourself in your respective positions." I alerted them and turned on the music.

I had been their traner for last five years and we won many competitions but American Dance Hack competition. We tried many times but always managed to eliminate before semi finale. But this time we made our way to finale and we were very excited about it. Today was our grand finale and I was really nervous.

We practiced our final performance for perfection and also to look confident and not nervous.

***

We all looked at each other, praying silently as the lady anchor announced our group's name. Our hearts were drumming in our chest, so wildly.

"Break a leg, guys!" I said and they all nodded.