Forty Six

And just like that I ran..it's something that I knew how to do...run away from my feelings, run from letting people in, I was afraid that after getting to know me people will leave me like everyone else so........I RAN.

--------Pinterest

ISABELLA'S  POV

Fate always returned my love with lies and heartbreaks. God loves to see me alone and which is why he takes away all those people I love. First he took mom and dad away, then Zachary left me, aunt Kimberley died and two weeks ago my baby was on the verge of giving up. And now this new stab on my back and new wound which won't heal no matter how much I try to forget it. Nancy was having his baby. Alex's baby.

"I can't take it. I just can't" I cried staring at the white ceiling.

Why did he do that ? He did not remain loyal to me, he broke our marriage vows. He lied that Nancy isn't his girlfriend. Now that he completely enchanted me because of his mesmerising looks and sweet talks, he wants to walk away. I can't bear this shock. It feels like he shoved a throne in my heart.

Of all the people he married me. Why ? What was the reason ? And now this news of Nancy carrying his child. It hurts so much that I can't explain. I made me fall for him and now that I'm truly, madly and deeply in love with him he wants to leave me. Just like that.

Surely he doesn't wants a drama before Eric and that's why he called me in Barbara Patric. Fine..it's fine..I feel like a trash. How dare he cheat on me ! I won't give him any chance to discard me like Zachary did years ago. I have made up my mind I'll divorce this man. Let him rot in hell. He'll soon realise what he lost.

He is a bastard sleeping around with other women out of his marriage. He was messing up with her when I used to wait for him. Damnit ! I should have paid attention to his coming late. He was even not present in Eric's homecoming. More tears poured down my cheek as the anger pent up inside me screamed to come out. It felt like my veins would burst anytime soon. All my energy was drained out. I felt so empty inside. I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout but just like that sixteen year old girl I pulled my duvet and cried myself to sleep. My love for him was so deep that even the ocean would be jealous. But everytime I loved my love was returned with a bouquet of broken promises.

****************

I woke up at five thirty in the evening. My heart felt so heavy. My mind was not straight. I wanted to see my Eric. Only his innocence could make me smile in most saddest situations. I called Erin to ask about Eric and she said that he was sleeping and they had a movie plan afterwards. I didn't want to bother her so I disconnected the call and went to take shower.

After that I put on a simple white knee length dress and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I was in no mood to put on makeup so I fixed my lenses and headed to reach the venue.

As I reached Barbara Patric it was already six. So I went inside and told the manager my name. He led me our table and I quitely took my seat and waited for the cheater to come. I rolled my eyes and I noticed that the place was decorated with red roses. May be somebody was coming with her date.

"Huh ! The guy must be a romeo. Well ! He'll learn his lesson when his juliet will leave him." I smirked looked all around.

A waiter approched to take my order. I was not really hungry. I was so upset with my soon to be ex-husband's testosterones. I hate him. I love him.
"Good evening Miss" The waiter smiled and I nodded.

"Would you like to order something ?" He asked.

"No thanx"

I felt my throat was dry. "Cranberry vodka" I said looking at him and he went away. He came back with a bottle of cranberry vodka and filled my glass.