Five

Love is not by saying I Love You, its about care and attention which proves that your love is really true.
                      ---Askideas.com

Zachary came out of shower and changed into light blue t-shirt and white trouser. His wet hair were untied, adding charisma to his looks. He went downstairs to find his mom. She was reading the newspaper.

"Good Morning, mom." He hugged her.

"Good Morning, my big baby" She laughed merrily.

"Ready?" She asked looking at the wall clock.

"Almost, if I'm served the breakfast." He teased her.

She got up from the couch and went to the kitchen counter. She served him hot mouthwatering cheesy pasta.
"Looks yummy." He rubbed his hands together. She smiled looking at him.

"Why don't you go and get your haircut? I wonder how my son looks behind this heavy beard and long hair." She looked in his eyes.

"Um...I'll get it done someday...but not today." He smiled.

"Alright, have your breakfast...you are already late."

He had his breakfast and picked up his bag. He was about to leave when his mother asked him to wait. She went to the kitchen and came out with a box in her hand.

"What's that?" He asked.

"For her." His mother winked at him.

Holy crap! His mom knows about her.

"You are really adorable." He kissed her cheek and took the box from her.

"What's there in it?" He asked looking the box from every angel.

"Choco lava cupcakes. And don't you dare to steal any." She warned him.

"I won't. I should leave now otherwise she'll leave." He said and his mother nodded.

He was on the way when he saw an old lady struggling to cross the road. He stopped there and helped her crossing the road. The lady thanked him and gave him blessings.

He looked at his watch and it was  too late. Only five minutes left.

"By now she would have gone." He spoke to himself.

He was speeding his bike, racing it at the jet speed to reach his destination. He was in too much hurry when a kid accidentally came on his way. In the process of saving him he got hit by a van.

"Fucking shit!" He murmured.

Few people came and helped him get up. His forehead and elbow were bleeding. An older lady offered him first aid but he looked at the time he refused to take it.

He got up again. His leg was also not working properly. He ignited his bike and reached the academy. His body was aching but his eyes wanted to have just one glimpse of her.

He limped and entered the academy and there she was at her desk. Her blonde hair was tied into a messy bun. Her big black rimmed glasses covered half of her make up free face. She looked bright and radiant in her yellow knee length dress.

She looked at him and her expressions changed. She looked worried all of a sudden. A lump of saliva which she tried to gulp struck in her throat.

"Zachary! What happened to you?" She came running toward him.

"Nothing just a small accident." He smiled reading her facial features.

"Are you out of your mind? Why the hell did you come here? Why didn't you go for a first aid?" She yelled at him making him smile more and more.