❤BONUS CHAPTER IV❤

ISABELLA'S  POV ( Hey guys...I have a surprise..keep reading..)

"Momma you are growing fat everyday." Xena said jumping on the bed while I was sitting in front of my dresser applying thin coating of mascara on my long lashes.
"I don't like fat mommies." She said crossing her arms and looking at me. I frowned and narrowed my eyes at her. She ain't ever growing up but yet she was only four. I can't blame her.

"Xena...come here..Stop bothering momma...I'll make you bath" Daisy, her nanny said. We were not in the support of hiring a nanny but my girl was too naughty and I couldn't keep her in control as I needed to work in  boutique too. I was not in favor of leaving my work as for now Erin was also not here.

If I take her to boutique she ends up spoiling my outfits inserting her new ideas like her brother which I won't ever recommand. One day Alex took her with him and she ended up drawing Elsa on his aircraft deal file just before his meeting. He was so furious almost all his hardwork would have gone to ashes but Joseph saved him at the last moment, he already had another copy of the papers in the file and he managed all the mess created by her. So for her we had to hire someone who would take care of her after she's back from kindergarten. It's like going all good with Daisy. They both are fond of each other and they both are alike in so many ways which makes me feel like if Xena is her daughter for real because honestly she didn't get any of my traits aside from looks.

"Ready ?" I turned around when I saw Alex coming toward me after shower. I nodded and he bent down to kiss my lips. He helped me get up and made me comfortable on bed.

"I'll just get ready." He smiled devilishly and dropped the towel which hung dangerously low on his waist. "Baby" He said and came toward me.

"Nope..." I raised my hands in defence. "Keep this thing away.." I pointed at his member and he frowned and then laughed. He tucked the towel on his waist again and sat down laying his head on my lap and hugging my waist. He kissed my belly and remained like that for some more time before moving away abruptly.

"Did you feel that ?" I asked in excitement covering my tummy with my hands. He nodded as his eyes glistened. "They kicked." He said touching my belly. "Holy Shit !! They are being like Xena..kicking me away from you." He frowned and we both laughed.

We remained silent for sometime when he broke silence "Thank You..Isa" And I'm hearing this Thank You for nth time now. He pecked my lips and carressed my cheeks.

"I feel like...like..." He stopped midway and I knew what was going in his head.

"Like they came back.." I said and he nodded. His face wilted and he hugged me tightly. It was the start of my third trimester with our twins inside me. Everytime we talked about our babies coming and everytime somebody mentioned 'Are you having twins ?' Alex's body stiffens and he finds it uncomfortable. I don't know how to deal with it. I know he loves our kids more than life but there is that fear inside him if anything happens to our twins. He doesn't want to loose them this time. He already feels guilty and responsible for their unfortunate death that it is getting very hard to convince him that everything is alright.

"Alex...I think you should get ready. We need to see her." I said and he nodded. We had already decided to pay a visit to her as these days Alex was getting too restless and wanted to apologize to three of them again and again.

"Come..I'll help you" I said pulling his arm and he got with a cute smile on his face. "I asked Daisy to get a bouquet of lilies" I said and he nodded. "She loved lilies" He said looking down on the floor, "I caused everyone misery..I don't deserve hap-" Before he could say further I placed my lips on his. "Don't ever say that otherwise I'll go away for a month with your babies inside me. And I'll take Eric and Xena too.." I tried to threaten him and he smiled.