Fifty One

We were destined to meet. No matter the distance we return to each other again and again. It is that once in a lifetime connection, the ones who make you feel more alive just sitting next to them even the silence is comfortable because you feel complete in there presence. I don't know what it is about her that when I stare into her eyes I see a reflection of my soul staring back at me.

--------N.R Hart

ALEX'S  POV

She was not listening to me amd was determined to throw me out of my own pad. She looked really scared and pissed off due to my sudden presence as Zachary. She said she loves her husband which made me so happy that I was running on rainbows but then it meant she doesn't loved Zachary anymore. I was happy. I was sad. I wanted to dance. I wanted to cry. She loved me and she didn't love me at the same time.

She held my arm and dragged me to the hallway. My body which was already weak couldn't bear her tortures. I had to talk to her but she wasn't ready.

"I got to pee." I blurted out randomly. She looked at me in despair and beathe in heavily.

"Fine...then you'll leave." She sighed and I ran weakly toward my room. I quickly enter the washroom and locked the door. I heaved a sigh.

Thank God ! She won't come inside.

I quickly washed my bleeding fingers and then trimmed my beard into stubble. I had no other option left she was determined to not to have a talk with me.

"Zachary come out. Don't kid me." I heard her commanding voice and opened the door. As I stood in front of her I saw her eyes popping out with lot many questions in her head.

"ALEX" She said and ran to me and embraced my waist making my heart beat wildly at her touch.

"I'm sorry Alex. I couldn't recognise you" She held my hand and kissed the palm.

"You recognised me very well." I said with a smile on my face and her eyes grew bigger. She took two steps back and her eyes pooled with tears. She covered her mouth with her hands and started me with her eyes turning red.
"Isa" I ran to hold her in my arms and comfort her. But she raised her hand up telling me to stop at my position.

"Why ?" She said as she kneeled on the floor with wet face and covering her mouth to not to cry hard.

"Isa...please don't cry." I went to her and kissed her cheek as she kneeled still. "You were Zachary right ? Then how come you became Alex ?" She shouted. "You left me then. Then why did you come back as Alex again ? You made me fall for you and you were with Nancy all along ? Have you
sweared on you mom that you'll break my heart again and again ?" She pushed me away and lied down resting her cheek on floor. She was howling and gasping for air making me feel how I was responsible for all her miseries. I hugged her back and
covered her mouth with my hand muffing her howls. She was getting uncontrolable and I had no idea what to do to make her stop and at least listen to me.
"I did not leave you Isa" I wisphered in her ear lying of floor hugging her back feeling the hurt she was going through because of me and because of Erin.

"You did" She yelled mourning loud.

I held her hand tightly and kissed her neck. She kept kicking my legs but I was determined too to not to let her go. I wanted her for rest of my life and there was no one coming on my way.

"Shush...no..no..." I rubbed her back as her sobs muffed.

"Look at me." I said turning her towards me. "Shush..don't cry otherwise I'll bring ice cream and you'll have to share it " I said wiping her tears and pecking her forehead.