Twenty Two

Build a friendship before marrying someone. Marry your best friend.

-----Pintrest.

ERIN'S  POV (surprised ?)

"What happened?" Isabella shook me. I gulped a lump down my throat. I couldn't believe her.

"You mean Aoran Collins? Your friend?" I asked her to know if I was thinking right. She couldn't say Aoran Collins!

"Correct." She smiled sadly and picked up some clothes for laundry.

"Erin?"

"You're marrying him?" I asked again.
"Yeah, but what's wrong with you?" She asked with a frown draining down her forehead.

"Umm..nothing..well he'll really so hot." I winked and gave a big broad smile hiding my heavy heart beneath the cover. He was really so fucking hot. I loved him since the day I laid my eyes on him. She just couldn't marry him. Out of all the males in the world she found my crush to marry?

"You love him, right?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"I don't know." Her reply confused me.

What the hell did she mean? Why was she marrying him then?

"What now?"

"Answer me Isabella. Why are you marrying him then?" I gripped her hand tighter.

"Why do you want to know that?" She asked me and I remained silent. I couldn't tell her that I was crushing over her best friend since so many years.

"Tell me. I am your friend." She asked me again. I didn't know what to answer. I was suddenly short of words. For a second, I considered telling her about my feelings but I didn't want to be so mean.

"It's just that Isabella I don't want to see anybody unhappy afterwards. You know what I mean, right? I don't want Aoran to expect that you'll love him cuz I know you love that asshole boyfriend of yours who never came back, not even to see you once." I blurted out loud knowing that I was the reason behind her miseries.

"It's because of Eric." She spoke in low voice. I knew it. It fucking had to be because of him.

"I know that. But think again about this." I picked up my bag and went out of her room not able to look at her anymore. I just wanted to head home and cry.

"Hey! Erin!" She shouted running behind me.

"What?" I yelled holding my tears back in my sockets.

"You're such a coward Isabella." I frowned.

"I am but I'm really sure about wedding. I know he'll keep us happy and uncle wants the same."

I could not take it anymore.

"Wow! That's really good. If that's what you want then I'm always there for you." I smiled and left for home without even hugging her. I always gave her a hug before leaving squeezing her into me but today I felt she was taking my love away from me. I was really punished.

***

"Don't take Aoran away from me. I love him. I love him so much. You know I am not a bad person anymore. Don't punish me god." Tears ran down my cheeks as I lit candles in front of Jesus.

"Please don't do this to me. You know why I committed that sin
ten years ago. I snatched her Zachary away and now she is doing same with me. I am helpless. Please, save my love. You know I have loved only one person all my life and he's Aoran. I beg you please somehow cancel the wedding. You can do miracles, right? Then I need you today. I need you. Whatever I did to Isabella ten years ago, I never wanted to. I never wanted to kiss her boyfriend. I loved Aoran. You know why I did all that. I am already so guilty that I gave up my dance career forever. I even made friend with Isabella. I love Eric too. I tried to rectify my mistakes but it was a sin. Zach never came back after that. I even gave his bag to Isabella, but Zach never came back. He was too guilty for whatever happened that night. I am guilty for that too. Because of me Eric has to suffer. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Zach never loved her, if he had then he would have come for her." I was weeping lying on floor. I found hard to breathe.