Three

Time is just an illusion. What you need is to live this very moment. That's all what matters.
-- Elif Safak

The bus stopped at the Versatile Dance Academy, Isabella's destination. She was so preoccupied with the thoughts of those unknown letters on her window sill when her head hit the front seat. She was brought back to reality with a jerk. She checked the time by her watch and anxiety filled her bones.

Late!

She stepped out of the bus and rushed to huge building in front. She stepped inside the building. The interior was very beautifully designed. It was all white with a mahogany circular stair going upward. She gasped and adjusted her glasses.

The place looked so beautiful

The place looked so beautiful. She did not belong there, she thought. It was a like stepping in heaven for her.

A pretty girl wearing a black blouse and yellow jegging approached her. "Are you looking for someone?" She asked.

Isabella stared at her breathtaking slender figure and neatly applied eyeliner which gave her eyes a smokey look. Her eyes were big and her pointed nose stood out on her face. She was an epitome of beauty. A Greek Goddess indeed!

"Um..No!" Isabella stammered, intimidated by her beauty.

The girl smiled. "Do you want to get yourself enrolled in a class?" She asked.

"No! Actually, I had applied for the receptionist job. I was supposed to join from today." She looked at her.
"Oh! Finally you are here." She smiled kindly.

"I just got confirmation yesterday." She explained, adjusting her spectacles.

"I'm Nancy Lawrence. My dad is the owner of this academy. I'm here on the round." The girl smiled extending her hand towards Isabella.

"Isabella Martins." She said looking everywhere but her eyes and finally shook hand with her.

"There's your desk. It was vacant for a week already, so pull up your socks and get into work. You'll be supervised by one of my staffs and if you're stuck anywhere, give them a call.." Nancy said in a bossy voice.

Isabella gripped her handbag tightly and headed toward her table. She turned her head to see whether Nancy was still looking at her but she had left. Just then she bumped into someone and her butt landed on the floor.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" An intriguing voice asked her.

Isabella looked up and saw a very familiar figure in maroon full sleeved t-shirt and black trouser offering his hand. She instantly knew who the person was. His eyes bore into her measuring the depth of her soul.

Oh my!

The guy she bumped into was the same guy she bumped into farewell evening.

Mr. Farewell!