Forty Seven

The girl he loves is midnight, like the blue of sea cradled by moonlight. The girl he loves is verdant, the very green of hill kissed by summer delight. The girl he loves is coral, as pink as the roses that grow in his mother's garden. The girl he loves is crimson, red like the autumn leaves that lay abondoned.
The girl he loves I can never be.
Because he's allergic to voilets.
And voilets are too much like me.

---------Nikita Gill

ALEX'S  POV

NO ! For Mary's sake Jesus say it it's not her. Everything was going smooth why all of a sudden it had to be her.

My mind clouded with the words in her last letter. My mind went back to where I was a teenager placing letter on her window sil. I was so stupid to love her. I made mistake. A mistake of loving her truly. I loved her so much, so deeply that it never faded away even when I tried so much. But then truth will be truth she used me. But I'm not a fool to fall in her trap again. No ! I won't help her get what she wants now. I'm not a thing. I am a human with feelings and a beating heart.

I looked at her sleeping peacefully after snatching away my comfort. I stood up and pulled the duvet over her naked body. Everything that happened years ago came back to reality again. I loved her then and I love her now too and I don't think I can ever forget her. Even when I thought it's not her it was her. All along it was Isa.

I went to her closet and ruffled through her dresses. I need to clear the mess. I picked up a loose dress when a blue box fell down on the floor. It had a tag on it 'DON'T TOUCH'. I put it back to it's place and made her wear the dress. I was so dumbfounded by the fact that she was none other than Isa. I need to digest the fact. It's too much to bear.

All mixed emotions swum in my blood. A mixture of being betrayed, anger, hurt, love, nervous played inside me. All over the anger inside me dominated my being.

I strode into her closet and took out the small blue box. Was it a gift from her Aoran ? I opened the box and tears filled up my eyes. It were my letters which I placed on her sil and beneth them it was her infinity ring with our names on it. Why was she keeping it ? Why ? when she had Eric with Aoran, when she was happy with him then why did she keep it. Yes ! To remind her how she trapped me. I ruffled her dresses to find more things. I found the small cloth bag which I gave Erin to hand her. It had my notepad inside it in which I had written letters to her. I threw all her clothes on floor emptying the closet finding for more things when my eyes spotted two diaries with a tag 'PERSONAL' on it.

I grabbed all the things I found and put her clothes back to their initial places. I wanted to know what happened with her. I wanted to know what happened between her and Aoran. But I was clueless and the only way to find it out was her diaries.

I looked at her face and pecked her lips. I love her so much but may be fate has other plans for us.

"May be my strong love brought you back to me..but it doesn't means that I'm eligible for your love Isa." I pecked her forehead and carrassed her cheeks feeling the undying love I had in my heart just for her.

"But I'm sorry Isa. This time I can't help you. I'm stealing your things..because you stole my heart" I said placing my hand over her name on my heart.

I can't handle it. I need to go. I need to go away. I just need some time to digest the things. I need to know her story too. Did Aoran break her heart ? Did he do somthing that hurt her ? I want to know everything and for that I need to walk away for sometime.

I escaped out of the penthouse and drove my car at jet speed. Everything was going through my mind that how she showed she cared and later broke up with me on paper. She did not even meet me and when I tried she warned me not the ruin her relationship with that guy whom I hate the most. I never wanted her to be sad or unhappy so I never showed my face again.