Thirty One

A SECOND DAD

Even though you're not my dad,
I know that you'll be there.
With the little things you do,
you let me know you care.

You're always there to help,
whatever the need may be.
You've given of yourself...
And so unselfishly.

Now you're becoming the dad
I've never known
I am drawn to you more everyday
For the kindness you have shown.

I just want to thank you
and let you know I care
A second dad as great as you
is somthing very rare.

ISABELLA'S  POV

Just then a strong hand gripped my arm making me stop at my place. I tried to move in the direction of Eric but my feet were stuck to floor.

"Eric...baby..I'm here. Don't go with him." I yelled on top of my lungs.

I felt the grip on my arm loosen a little and it dragged me inside the waiting room.
"Leave my arm. I -I need t-to go to my baby. He's going with satan" I cried.

"Shut -Up. He's not going anywhere." A masculine voice scolded me.

I turned around to look at the man who dragged me inside the waiting room and found two very familier blue orbs staring at me. I shook my head and looked at him again. Yes! He was here in front of me.

"Alex...Er..E" He cut me off.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He roared gripping my arm tigher.

"I..I" His grip around my arm tighened more and I yelped in pain.

"Leave my hand you bastard. I have to go" I tried to remove his hand from my arm but he was stronger.

"Bastard I see" His lips curved upward into a small smile.

I looked at him again. He looked like he came in hurry. His hair was messed up and he was wearing a simple t-shirt and denim paired with white sneakers. He said somthing to me but I couldn't hear anymore. I was staring at him, reading his facial features. I felt like I knew those blue orbs. For a moment it felt like all my worries went away to touch Mariana Trench.

He shook my shoulder to bring me back to reality.

"Damn you ! Where is my son ?" He whispered yelled at me.

"Your son ?" I asked.

"He is my son." I whispered.

"Damnit ! Will you tell me now ? You couldn't even take care of a little boy ? Where the hell were you ?Searching for someone to entertain you ? I was right..You are a bloody bitch who cannot even take care of her son." He roared.

I can't take his words anymore. So he was here to make fun of our lives. I thought he was concerned about Eric but I was wrong. All he is concerned about is his bloody thinking.

"You know what I pity that little boy to have a bitch mother like you, who opened her legs for someone she doesn't even knew. If women like you  are not prepared to take the responsiblity of a child then why do you give birth ? You know what you are just a spoilt child of your rich father." He spilled out all the bitter words he could and with that my palms agitated and I slapped him hard leaving his cheek bruised.

He looked at me with wide eyes pressing his cheek with his palm. My eyes which were shedding tears minutes ago were now fuming with anger.

"What the..." He said with annoyance blazing in his eyes.