Seven

When you find someone who can make you laugh. Smile. Grow. Lust. Want. Crave. Feel. Make you mad but happy. Keep that. That's euphoria.
                            --overlyxclusive

Zachary's POV

I was standing near the bus stop waiting for her when my eyes landed on a group of girls who were gawking at me. Do I look good? It was the first question in my mind.

Of course, I do!

I saw Isabella coming toward me from my peripheral vision. I turned toward the girls and gave them a full view. From my peripheral vision I saw Isabella fume. Do I have that affect on her? was the second question.

I turned and walked toward her.
"I was waiting for you." I smiled at her.

"Really? Were you?" She asked staring the girls who were batting their false eyelashes at me. I didn't even give a damn.

I was happy that Isabella was feeling something... anger...jealousy.

"Really." I said and kissed her cheek. My lips froze on her cheek and I somehow brought myself back to present. I saw the girls gasp and fume.

Isabella turned beet red.

"See. I have an affect on you." I said and held her hand and we caught the bus.

I asked her more about her life but she was not opening up to me. I tried to ask her more but everytime she used to change the topic and said that she will tell me in lunch time.

We reached the academy and she ran to her desk. I looked at her loose maroon boho dress. She looked so cute. Her blonde hair was put into a messy bun. Her brown eyes looked so beautiful. She was so beautiful and was so oblivious to it.

I shook my head and went to my danceroom. My group members were waiting there. They are so hardworking. Everytime they keep motivating each other. I was really happy to see some of them practicing.

As soon as they saw me they asked me about my leg but it was fine now and I could dance. Whenever I dance it feels so light like I've reached the heaven. It so pure and holy. I worship it.

"Hi everyone!" I said.

"Hello!" They all replied in chorus.

"Guys, we really have to practice very hard. I'll be telling you guys the steps and please try copy them ASAP." I said.

They all nodded.

Everyone in the academy was a good dancer. They copied the steps very easily.

"Guys, now I need one of a girl dancer from that end to run and climb my waist." I said.

Everybody turned to look at the girl standing at the corner.

"Okay, Erin you'll be running." I said in loud voice.

"Fine, but I am scared." She furrowed.

"Don't worry! I'll take care. Nothing will happen to you." I assured her.

She nodded.

Erin was always a good girl in the dance academy. She was so naive. She always obeyed all the group members. She ran from the corner and tried to climb my waist but she got disbalanced and we both fell on the floor.

"I can't do it." She said in a sad tone.

"You'll have to Erin."

"I can't." She said.

"If you don't do that then we'll have to change the whole formation and it will affect our sync." Natalia, her best friend said.

"She is right." I said will a puppy face.