Fifty Five

My soul made love to your soul long before our bodies met. When I first laid eyes on you I recognised you. You held my future in your hand.

--------------Pintrest

☆☆♡Nine months later♡♡☆☆

ALEX'S  POV

Where are you ?" Robin asked as soon as I picked up his call.

"At home" I said in low voice.

"We have important clients for a conferance tonight. Get ready soon. I called to remind you." He said.

"Cancel it" I disconnected the call and switched off my cell.

I looked at a beautiful picture frame on my wall. My Isa's pretty smile made my heart skip a beat. I stared at her picture as I read the last letter entry of her diary where she had mentioned how her husband was a beast on her wedding night and tried to rape her. I hated me more for this. She was calling a devil for her rescue. I closed her diary and put it aside. I was a jerk to behave with her like that. She was so innocent while I was a true pervert.

"I'm sorry. If only you give me a chance again I would show you I really mean it. Why did you walk away ? You have gone so away that I cannot even erase the distance between us." I mumbled looking at her big frame as tears fill up my eyes.

"Papa.." I heard Eric's voice and saw him hanging on the door, I quickly wiped away my tears. In two seconds he was in front of me smiling widely. He had a box in his hand.

"This is for you" He said in his cute voice as his eyes glittered. I ruffled his hair and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Papa..I have to go to Ken's house tonight. Umm..for the nightstay..I.umm.please permit me" He said looking at the floor. I lifted his face up to look at me. "Fine...you may..but I'll drop you." I said

"No...Ken will pick me up with his dad." He said jumping on floor making me frown. "Alright." I smiled and he left the room. Ken was a new guy in his class and he made friend with him. He was an intelligent and smart kid.

"And yes..please open this box after I leave with Ken." He said hanging on the door and ran away. I smiled as I looked at the box and thought about my girl who was still upset with me.

"See...he had already grown up...He wants to go to his friend tonight" I laughed dryly and rushed out.

Would she come back ?

What was loss in waiting afterall she was my one and only.

ISABELLA'S  POV

Mama see...We took a picture today.

I looked at the picture Eric sent me along with the message. He was with Alex smiling widely. His dark beard looked long with his hair tied back. He held Eric's hand like he would never let him go. We never talked in these nine months. His eyes
which were a shade of warm blue once provided me with a sense of security, they have turned cold grey now. I looked at him, hearts which once showered in immense love were barren land today. He looked like the Alex I had first encounter with cold, rough, hot tempered and tyrant. My heart dictated me to run to him and hug him but deep inside I knew things had changed with time.

He regretted so much after Nancy and his babies unfortunate death that he wanted to die to make up for his mistakes. He made sure that Sabestian and his mom were sentanced to death by the law in charge of murdering the driver amd Nancy, in charge of assuating her and Eric's accident and kidnapping.