Thirty Five

There's a wierd pleasure in loving someone who doesn't loves you.
-----Quora

ALEX'S  POV

I called Robin and asked him to stay in the hospital with Eric. He was the only one I could trust Eric with. In half an hour Robin was in front of me. I informed him to text me if I was required.

"I'll be back in an hour" I said and left for home.

I badly needed a shower to freshen up my mind. Whole day was very tiring. First I had clients from Damien Willstone Ltd, then I attended two conferances from a group of Tanzania. After that I went to the hospital to see Eric. I already decided to work from New York so the main branch of The Cullen Enterprises was shifted to NYC.

On the way to home I took pizza and two cans with me. I already felt so tired to cook and I doubt whether Isabella knows cooking or not plus the housekeeper was on leave. As soon as I reached home. I rang the doorbell few times but she did not give any response so I used my spare keys and got inside.

I checked for her everywhere but she wasn't anywhere. Was she alright ? I strode toward her room to look for her. I knocked at her door but she didn't response this time too so I pushed the door and thankfully it was open. But she was nowhere. Did she go out with her friends or what ? At least she should have informed me. Hell ! Who cares? Gladly I don't.

I was about to turn around and leave when she came out of the bathroom in her black robe. She did not see me and started undoing her robe's knot. Hell ! Why was I even looking at her. My gaze was too stubborn to avert away. She was about to remove her robe as I could see her bare shoulders. NO! NO ! NO ! I shouldn't watch this happening. Hell my feet were stuck to earth.

"Wait" I managed to say loud.

She shuddered at my words and hurriedly tied her knot back again. I saw her ruffling the items on the side table. I turned around to leave and just then a paperweight just missed my head.

What the fuck !

What the hell is she trying to do ? I turned toward her and she was about to throw a book in my direction. Okay! She want to scare me with pretty little things.

"Are you trying to kill me ?" I shouted when she turned around and looked at the floor.

"A..Alex ? You ? I-I'm sorry I thought.." I cut her off midways. What the hell she thought ? Can't I come on my own house.

"Shut Up" I yelled. "I'm leaving for now. Get dressed soon." I said slowly and left her alone in her room.

I went to my room and changed into grey t-shirt and black lower. I wanted to take shower but then I changed my mind. I went to living room and turned the TV on. Nothing was really intresting me. I changed few channels and started watching Journey To The West. I was not really intrested so I lit a cigarette and relaxed a bit. I threw my head back and blew the smoke rings in air. I turned my head sideways and found Isabella in a loose blue dress which ended on her knees. She was staring me like she's watching somthing gross. I threw the cigarette on the metallic ball and stood up.