Twenty Eight

An eye for an eye will only end up making the whole world blind

-----Mahatama Gandhi

ISABELLA'S POV

Why the hell did he marry me if he was not willing to stay ? If he was with Nancy then why ? Did uncle Nicolus forced him ? It can be like that, he was so desperate for me to marry. He might have asked him or he might have done any favor on him. I need to ask Alex about this.

Ding Dong

The door bell rang and broke my thoughts. I went to open the door and found a man in red casual t-shirt and faded blue denim with brown hair. He looked cute though.
"Hello Mrs Cullen" He bowed his head a little and smiled showing his dimples.

"Hello ?" I replied confused.
Who is he ? Why is he here ?

"I'm Sabestian, Mr. Cullen's bussiness adviser. He asked me to inform you that you have to pack you things and move to his new penthouse"

"But why ?" I asked.

What a lame question ! I can't live in hotel suite for lifetime.

"Okay okay I'll do it" I corrected myself"

"Ma'am the driver will be here in half an hour so be ready by that time."

"Okay. Did he say anything else too ?"

"Yes ma'am. He's flying back to Hawai. He asked me to get your son from school. I'll drop him there only"

What ? He is leaving for Hawai without even telling me. Is he this much guilty that he his hiding himself?

"Why is he flying to Hawai ?" I asked him.

"Because he owns his bussiness' main branch there." He smiled.

"Okay Sabestian I'll be ready" I said blankly with so many questions running in my mind. He nodded and left

I shut the door and went straight to the shower. Though all my belongings were already packed. I only took out my nightie last night, so I took a short shower and wore my red boho top and white denim. I checked my appearence in the mirror and I really looked like a ghost.

I put some concealer to hide my dark circles which arise due to my too much crying and lack of sleep. My eyes looked puffy. I wish I had my glasses. I think I should place order for one.

I hurriedly placed an online order for a pair of spectaclesi. I was thinking of taking my breakfast but then I was not in a mood to cook. My stomach growled for food so I entered the kitchen to find out something to eat.
My eyes landed on a tray with cupcakes and pineapple juice and a note onit which said 'breakfast'.

I took the note and frowed. Did the devil made put this here for me ? Of course who else will do it. Well ! He doesn't seems that evil.

But he tried to rape you.

Yes ! But I don't think he was in his senses. Yes! He wasn't in his senses, he was totally drunk.

Last night when I went to his room I saw an empty bottle of pincer vodka, which contains upto seventy five percent of alcohol and can make a person go blank and is very injurious to health. I can't blame him for what he did. He did it because of the alcoholic effect.

I shoo away my thoughts and take a big bite of the choco cupcakes which he made. They were same, same as Zach's mom, same as that Eric gave me on his birthday night. Did he gave him these cupcakes ? May be !
But yes they taste so good. I finished eating my breakfast and drank my juice. After that I washed the dishes.