Fifteen

He would fill me with butterflies...delicate and beautiful fluttering that would dance into life whenever he was near.

Perhaps he took them with him when he left...

Or may be it was fate.
Butterflies never live long.

------Ranata Suzuki

ZACHARY'S POV

I ended the call. Did I really love Isabella? My inner voice asked me. My mind was not working well. I was still figuring out things.

"I really have to go." I took out my notepad and wrote one more letter to Isa in hurry. I was totally confused.

I knew when she'd read this letter, she would be really sad but I had to think about present more than anything else. As I finished writing the letter and rushed outside. I saw Erin standing outside her room.

"Hey!" She looked up at me.

"Can you forgive me Zach?" She asked. She looked really upset.

"I'd if you do me a favor."

"And what would that be?" She asked.

I handed her our winning trophy and a small bag. "You'll be leaving for New-York in two hours. I just want you to hand this to Isabella ASAP." I smiled.

"What do you mean? Aren't you coming?" She looked confused.

"I'll come later. Please do give this to Isabella." I turned around and rushed as fast as I could.

ISABELLA'S POV

Ms Lawrence informed me last evening that Zachary's group won the competition. I was beyond happy for him. It was his dream which I could see in his eyes. The way he danced, the way he carried his passion and his obsession for dance. He was so much into it and I was so much into him.

I was really sad that we could not talk for so long but I understood his work. He was really working hard and hard work paid him really well.

Ms Lawrance asked me to arrange a small get together at Dance Academy in the evening to celebrate their success. Luckily I had made all the arrangements and I was really excited to see Zachary after a four days gap. I was eagerly waiting for him and looked at my ring. It looked so beautiful with our names engraved and a beautiful small ruby on it. We looked so much together even if we were so far.

***

In the evening when Armours arrived my eyes searched for my knight in shining armour but he was nowhere.

Wait! He had told me that after Miami he was gonna change his big beard and long hair look. It made me more excited to see him.

Was I not able to identify him between his members? I adjusted my spectacles when Erin  tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, Isabella!" She grinned.

"Oh! Hey, how are you?" I smiled at her looking in all 360 degrees to find my boyfriend.

"I'm good. Are you looking for Zachary?" She asked.

I nodded happily.

"What's taking him so long?" I rubbed my head.

"He's not coming today..." She trailed off. I was instantly alert at that.

"What? Why? Is he okay?" I suddenly started panicking. Did he injure himself while practicing?