His Thread Girl

Hey peeps...

Long Time Ya ?

So here guys I'm back with a new story which would be very different from this one. Hope you would support me. You people mean a lot.....Soooo here I go...

HIS THREAD GIRL [FFMB 2]  is out....Go and check it.

***********

Synopsis

"I will never leave your hand" He said placing his hands on mine and pinning me to the wall. His face an inch away from me. I was drowning in a flood of emotions as he tucked a stranded lock of hair behind my ear.

"And I mean it." He completed his sentence before I could say anything as I was busy inhaling his intoxicating scent which had covered my mind. His sharp gaze piercing through my persona proving to me how weak I was against him. My whole being shivered as he took my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"Aoran..." I trailed off when I realised myself getting too emotional. I was falling weak as he wrapped his arms around me. His eyes full of a known emotion which deep down I was aware of. It felt like we were sailing on same boat.

"Be mine" He whispered in my ear making my breath hitch at the tickling sensation. I was never too sentimental because life taught me several lessons at an early age. But today my strength was breaking, my walls were breaking and a tear rolled down my cheek. Tear of happiness. I shut my eyes.

"Erin Williams..Would you like to become Erin Collins ?" He said, his hot breath fanning my neckline, clouding my mind as I lost the ability to think because it was the only thing I ever wanted. I wanted to be his.

"Be mine" He repeated.

"F-for h-owlong ?" I stuttered asking him bluntly.

"Forever" He mumbled and pecked my forehead sending me to cloud nine. I couldn't digest the fact that THE AORAN COLLINS, my one and only love. The guy whom I admired since I entered puberty was speaking all this to me. To be his. I was his always but he was never mine even when I thought he was.

I lifted my lashes to look into his eyes but everything blurred as he stepped forward and erased the one inch distance between our lips. His palm carrassing my cheek as a lava of extravagant pleasure erupted within me. His tongue too strong demanding to roam all within me. I could not help anymore and I responded to him kissing him back with the same burning passion.

But just then realisation hit me. How can I be his when he is never mine ? A stream of tears ran down my cheeks making me weak physically and emotionally. I was drained. Why ??

BECAUSE HE WAS FREAKING MARRIED !!

Fall in love with a hot sweet romantic lovestory of AORAN COLLINS and ERIN WILLIAMS from....Falling for Mr. Billionaire.

Have a look peeps....I hope you'll like it. Add it to your library and fall in love with next new story...You can find it in my profile...

HIS THREAD GIRL

Love you peeps...

RehaJacob