Ten

Your eyes are beautiful. Your kiss is amazing. You take me away to a place like this. A place only you and I know of, A place of happiness and serenity. We can lay on the shores, me wrapped in your arms. I am forever entranced in your love.

                       ----Dailysmsquotes

"Holy Shit! Yes! Z for Zachary!" She yelled in happiness.

Just then a realisation hit her that all along it was Zachary who had been sending her letters. She also tried to catch him but she never came to know when he used to keep those letter on her sill.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Shit! No! Don't make me so happy."

She was so happy and picked up the blue box im which she kept all his letters. She read all of them one by one and all that was written were only praises and motivation from him.

Just then her cell rang. She checked the caller ID.

"Hello?" She whispered.

"Its me."

"I know. So, it were you. All along for past one year...sending me letters?" She asked almost whispering.

"So, you found out." He said quietly.

"Why?" She asked.

"Yeah?" He didn't get her.

"Why have you been doing this?" She asked him. Her heart was thudding so fast. She feared if it was all just to comfort her.

"Because I... I asked you in the morning to be my date but you turned me down. How about if I ask you for a date now?" He sounded nervous.

"Then my answer will depend on if you ask or not." She giggled.

"Isabella Martins, would you like to go on a date with your handsome prince?" He asked holding his phone tight to his ear to hear her answer. She giggled in response.

"A handsome prince? Who's he?" She chirped on other side.

"Zachary Simons!" He smiled.

"Alright, I'm ready." She felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Cool. How about tomorrow? Its our off too." He suggested.

"Pretty cool. Done"

"Okay then, six in the evening be ready." He kissed her on phone.

***

Isabella's PoV

I reached for the alarm clock to snooze it. I swear if snoozing the alarm clock was an olympic game I would have won gold.

I woke up around ten in the morning and I realised it was too late. I took shower and hurried to the kitchen.

I saw aunt Kimberley preparing breakfast.

"Hey! Good Morning!" She yelled from kitchen.

"Good Morning!"

"How was last night? Did you meet him? Who is he?" She asked hopping like a two year old who got candies.

"Yeah, I met him." I replied.

"What's him name? Do tell me he is handsome as hell. Didn't you ask him why was he sending letters instead of appearing?"  She always questioned a lot.

"Calm down! I'm telling. You know what he the same guy who was my crush in the academy. I told you that day." I poured my chocolate drink in a glass.