Epilogue

REMINDER !!!
Dear reader
If you like this book..Then don't forget to read AORAN and ERIN's book. HIS THREAD GIRL.

Find it in my profile.

ISABELLA'S POV

Like every other beautiful morning, I felt my husband's arms pinning me down on the bed. I opened my eyes lazily only to look in front and a wide smile covered my face as I saw her small chest heaving as she breathed.

Four years of togetherness with a thirteen year old brat and an innocent one year old princess.

Our princess! Our miracle!

I couldn't stop my mind to wander back to the time when Alex and I were teenagers and we fell in love. There were many misunderstandings and few people in between us who helped in separating us yet we came out to be stronger. I could never forget his mom and Nancy, who sacrificed their lives and because of whom my Alex was still breathing.

I clearly remembered our first anniversary where we united again and swore to trust each other for thousand lives no matter what may come and since then happiness never left.

My thoughts were broken when I felt something hard on my rear.

Goodness!

I had got used to it in these four years. Alex's friskiest mood while I was too groggy in the mornings. Everything had been a bliss with him. I turned my head to look at the most handsome face in the universe and found his eyes still closed.

I slowly pecked his cheek and he instantly opened his eyes and then shut them quickly and squeezed me tightly in his arms as my bare back hit his hard well defined torso. Random part of last night ran in my mind, our conversations, playing with our kids,
Eric showing us his dance that he learnt from Erin.

Yeah! Erin opened a dance academy. She was the busiest person on Earth working in the boutique in day time and in academy in the evening burdening herself with work.

My thoughts were broken by his kisses on my back. I recalled how he was too tired after a long day in office and after that with us and all his tiredness flew away as soon as we went to bed. We made love thrice.

My walls suddenly contacted by the sudden erotic memory and I turned my head again to look at Alex who was by now fully awake due to the contraction. His eyes were the warmest shade of blue and his smile was so heavenly. Gosh! He was so goddamn seductive. His pink lips were attracting me to him.

"Good Morning." He said with a thrust he was inside me and started moving.

I opened my mouth to respond but before that he captured my lips, cupping my breast and gently massaging it. The itch inside me increased with each thrust and I was resisting too hard to not moan. Our legs interwind together as he incresed his pace.

"You are so beautiful." He said in his sexiest voice and it was somthing he always reminded me.

"I love you." I said trying hard to absorb all the mindboggling contractions he was giving me. I felt like a big O coming on the way.

He grabbed my waist tighter and pulled me closer to himself getting an easy access to my core. "I love you too."

"A--Al-ex...I..I.." I couldn't even finish when he moved on top of me holding me close to him and kissing me every second of our love making. I was happy beyond measures to find a man like him, who was a loyal husband, responsible father, a best friend, a good cook, handsome as hell and sexy as a freak. I raked my fingers through his hair and he gave me his coy smile.