Four

The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, and make you see the sun where you once saw the clouds. The people that believe in you so much that you start believing in you too. The people who simply love you fir being you. They are once in a lifetime people. Never let go of them.

--Quotesmorning

"My goodness! Where is my phone!" Isabella yelled checking every corner of her room.

A strong gush of wind hit her face and she itched her head. Her dandruff flakes were visible. She went to shut the window  and found a letter again.

"I am already late for work and now this dandruff thing." She murmured, walking toward the window.

She opened the letter and it was from the same person who was keeping all those letters on her window for past one year.

"Dear writer, why don't you come and see who you are writing letters to. You have the wrong address." She pouted.

"...And if you don't stop then I'm sure I'll fall for you dear admirer and when you see me you'll regret wasting your time." She laughed and kept the letter in her blue box.

She heard somebody honking near her gate. She thought it was landlord but when she came outside it was Zachary.

She looked at him and smiled. He looked handsome as well as charming in his white t-shirt and royal blue trouser. As usual his hair was tied into a pony and his beard looked heavy. Isabella felt weak in her knees.

"Hey!" He waved at her.

She looked confused.

He was on his bike checking her out completely.

"Come on, we'll get late" He yelled.

She came out of her thoughts and shook her head. "I'll t-take the bus." She said scratching her forehead.

"Come on. We have the same destination and besides we are friends too." He winked making her knees weaker.

She lost her balance and fell on the floor. He rushed toward her and offered her his hand to get up.

"Is it destined?" He asked looking at the floor.

"What?" Isabella gave him a confused look.

"I mean whenever we meet you fall." He said.

Yeah right! May be she is falling.

"I mean that day, the farewell evening when you bumped onto me and were about to fall. Then in the office and now."

"It ain't like that." She said raising her brow.

"Are you sure you are not falling?" He asked in a mischivious tone.

She gave him a hard look making him shut his mouth. He helped her in getting up and then they went to the Academy together.

"Thanks for the ride." Isabella said.
"Come on, Isa. You should get used to it." He smiled.

What did he say? Will he pick me up daily? Before that he asked me whether I'm falling. Oh my! Does he likes me? Isabella had so many questions. Her heart raced like she had run a marathon.

As he started leaving for the class. Her heart suddenly felt empty. She wanted to stop him. She wanted him to stay with her a little longer. Zachary turned around to look at Isabella who was lost in her own thoughts.

"Isa..."

She looked up in the direction of the voice which gave her imagination a break.

"You look pretty." He yelled and smiled.

A pink hue found her cheeks as she stared at his handsome face.

Oh my! Did he really say that?

He looked at her. She looked so shocked. He shook his head and his smile widened. He merrily sang his serenade in low voice and entered his class.

Zachary had a huge crush on Isabella since she was in grade school. Though she was a nerd but to him she was the  prettiest girl in the world. He used to see her everytime hiding behind the tree or hiding beneath her window sil.

For past one year he was dropping her letters in a hope that she would reply someday but she never did.

Isabella went to her desk and resumed her leftover work. She attended calls from the students and other acadamies. She was working hard to stay at her place.

She took all the files kept in the drawer when a voice intrupted her. She knew that voice.

"It's lunch time." Zachary said closing the files that she had opened.
She smiled at him.

"My work is my preference."

"No...It should be health." He narrowed his eyes.

"But I-" Zachary cut her off.

"No ifs and buts come, let's go."

Isabella looked in his deep blue eyes which were hidden behind his spectacle. She smiled and nodded.

He took her to nearby restaurent.
She was quite nervous. She had never been out with a guy other than Aoran, with whom it was more like a brother sister relationship.

A waiter came and smiled at Zachary.
"You can order whatever you want." Zachary said.

She looked at the menu and ordered two burgers and finger fries.

They had their lunch and talked about their hobbies. "You never saw me in school?" He asked her curiously.

"I saw you in dance competitions." She focused on her burger.

"Its because of dance that you noticed me. If I was not an okay dancer then you wouldn't have noticed me." His shoulders dropped.

Isabella focused on finger fries. She loved it. "Are those fries more attractive than me?" He asked her with an evil grin on his face.

"What?" She was perplexed.

"I mean look at me." He winked.

Isabella's heart throbbed like a puppy. Her fries dropped on the table. She gulped her saliva. Looking at her cute face he couldn't stop laughing.

"Calm down. You know what you are a good girl." He said.

"I know that." She replied, adjusting her spectacles proudly.

"Well, you didn't answer me?" He reminded.

"Question?" She raised her brow.

"Are those fries more attractive than me?"

She looked at him and nodded.

Damn it

She lost it.

"I think time's up. We should leave." She said instantly covering up.

"Sure babe." He winked.

Babe!

Isabella smiled looking in the opposite direction.

No, I can't have feelings for him. Its wrong, She murmered to herself.

Nothing's wrong. Her conscience scolded her.

"Said something?" Zachary asked her.

"Yeah, I said let's go." She smiled.

***To Be Continued***

Don't forget to vote and comment.

You can give me suggestions too.