❤BONUS CHAPTER III❤

ISABELLA'S POV

My head lost it all and my insides shivered. I didn't know what was happening to me. I never wanted to open my eyes and keep them close. My body froze all of a sudden and then I felt like I was on fire. But then it couldn't be two things at same time.
I felt all tingling sensations on my body and then all of a sudden.....

My eyes opened abruptly. I looked at my surrounding to see if everything was okay. Few drops of sweat formed on my forehead and I wiped it and looked around again.

Oh my God !! Where am I ? I suddenly rotated my head 270 degrees. This is not my room. What the hell am I doing here ? I scratched my head and then I felt something warm underneath the sheets between my legs. I looked down and found myself naked. Where are my clothes ?

"Alex.." I screamed. I looked around in my senses to find it was our guest room. Thank God !!

A wet lick on my already wet slit made me jump in ecsasy. I tried to get up but his strong arm pressed me down on the soft sinking matress. His tongue made love to me in a very rough way. It was still midnight as I could see stars twinkling or I don't know he was showing me stars.

"Babyyy....."  I moaned. In an instant he came up and his lips met mine. His grip tightened around my waist and I felt his erection poke near my belly. Damn !! He was naked too. I don't know how I was going to handle this handsome mess. We were now together for six years and I was still so shy everytime he made love to me.

His hands trailed down to massage my breast while his lips were adament on not leaving my skin.

"Baby...why are we doing it here ?" I asked blushingly kissing his cheek. He kept kissing my shoulders and then moved down to engulf my nips in his mouth. My breathing became heavy as he rolled his tongue on my sensitive spot making me leave the bed and jerk up. I pulled him up and kissed him passionately. I could feel a certain spot ache between my legs.

"Happy sixth aniversary baby..." He said in a husky voice and I felt him sink inside me making me go wild in pleasure.

"I love you so much.." He whispered under his breath enough for me to hear and then drove me to heaven in a steady pace. My arms encircled around his neck pulling his close. I never wanted to let him go.

"I love you too baby" I said kissing his lips enjoying the utter bliss. Never in my life I ever thought I'll have such a lovestory with two wonderful kids. Alex's arms pillowed my head he made sweet love to me.

"Baby...you didn't tell me why are we doing it here ??" I asked him again.

"Xena is sleeping there..and we won't want to scare her right ?...and I am planning on making you scream my name to infinity tonight. So this place is best. It's even farthest from Eric's room." He smiled brightly and dipped his head down to match mine.

*******************
We were sitting in the living room talking while Alex was sipping his black coffee. He was telling me about one of his collegue whose girlfriend got pregnant after so many years and they were too happy to welcome their child.

"Happy wedding aniversary mama and papa." Xena yelled while Eric pushed a trolly toward us with her on his back.

"Oh..my god !! Is that a cake ?" I screamed like a kid and Alex pulled me close to him. I was already so hungry. Eric came to us and hugged us and Xena took the opputunity to jump on my lap. I pecked her cheeks and she giggled showing her cute dimple. Oh ! How I loved dimples. *Wink*

"Momma Dadda cut the cake..fast.." She said jumping on floor and standing beside Eric holding a plate in her hand.

We sliced the cake and everybody got his share. We all had a nice family time and then Eric got up and came back with a box in his hand. I wondered that was a gift.