Seventeen

She was drawn to him. The way his eyes danced with her in the darkness. Like two shooting stars on the same path in the night sky. It was almost they were meant to be. If she believed in real love this would be it.

                           ------Jessicca Michelle

ISABELLA'S POV

"Eric, come here. I need to dress you up for the party." I was chasing my super naughty boy as he ran around the room.

"Is it yours, mama?" He asked as he grabbed the diary lying on the study.

Holy Shit !

I ran to hold his hand preventing him from opening it. I could never let my boy touch it. I could never let him know my past with his dad. He would hate his dad for leaving us and I could never let that happen.

"Give it back to me." I faked anger and he dropped the diary instantly.

"What did you do with your hair?" He  covered his mouth when I removed my head scarf.

"I just colored it. Now come here otherwise Viona will eat up all your cake and you'll get nothing." I put his shirt on and buttoned it.

"I know she'll share it with me. I am her best friend." He giggled.

He looked so cute in his little black tuxedo with a bow on his neck. His eyes were a replica of Zachary. He did not get any of my looks, for which I was really thankful.

***

I held his hand and pecked his cheeks. We walked to the party arena as everybody was waiting for us. I didn't know most of the people present there. Most of them were uncle Nicolas' business allies and I really felt like an alien there untill I spotted Erin in the mini bar besides the party arena.

Uncle Nicolas took Eric in his arms and introduced me to Viona's family.
After a while I excused myself to join Erin. I took long strides towards her
when I felt someone's hand on my eyes.

I touched the hands. They were big and masculine. I could feel a male scent.

"Who's it?" I said rubbing my fingers on his hand.

"Disappointed. You forgot your very first male friend." I heard a very masculine voice.

Shit !

"Aoran!" He laughed as he removed his hands from my eyes as soon as I took his name. I was so excited to see him after such a long time.

He looked much more handsome now. His hazel eyes glittered as he looked at me with a charming smile on his face. He really looked so gorgeous. Never in my sweetest dreams had I thought that Aoran could look like as if he just walked out of a fashion magazine's cover.

"Oh my! It's you! When did you come back?" I couldn't stop smiling.

"Just a week ago. Did uncle Nicolas tell you?" He smiled. Wow! His smile was just amazing.

"He and his memory! Gosh! You look so handsome, Aoran. I might cry." I couldn't believe I was meeting my best friend after so many years.

"You have changed so much in looks." He laughed warmly pulling me into a hug.

"I think we can go out on a date." He smirked

"What?"

I felt confused why did he say that dating thing? Was he serious? 

But it was never a thing that he did before. I felt something different in this Aoran. He was flirting.

Flirting with you?