Thirteen

Why do I want to make love to you so much ? If you see what I see, with my eyes. If you taste how delicious you are with my mouth. If you felt what I feel, with my passion for you. If you know how you drive me insane with desires. If you heard your moans with my ears. If you knew how madly I want  to enjoys us. If only you felt the tremendous love, within my heart for you. Then you would know why.

-----Pintrest

ISABELLA'S POV

"Come to me." He said extending his arms.

Without thinking twice for a second I joined him on the bed. For the first time, I had a guy in my room...my guy, my only love. He covered me with the duvet to make me feel warm.

"Do you feel better?" He asked after a while.

"Yeah, but I just don't have anything which a guy could wear." I felt really bad at that moment. Why couldn't I buy an extra lage top?

Seriously? Am I thinking of making him wear a girl's top?

I know, I'm stupid.

"It's okay, Isa. I am comfortable like this." He assured me and offered his arm to rest my head.

"Here. Come to me." He made a kitten face. He looked so cute with his long black hairs and that heavy beard. I wondered how he looked behind all those facial hair. He encircled me in his arms making me shiver in anxiety yet bundle of excitement. I stared into his deep greyish blue orbs. He had enchanting eyes. I'd love to have kids with those eyes.

My cell rang and he quickly grabbed it for me.

"Your aunt." He said handing me the cell phone. I nodded my had before swiping the green.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Ah...okay...I'll take care." I replied and put the cell back on the table near the bed.

"What did she say?" He asked, with fine creases on his forehead.

"She said she won't be able to come home tonight as the weather is bad. The road to the city is also blocked due to excessive water and trees have also fallen."

"Oh, I see. I informed mom too. She asked me to stay here. She was scared. Thankfully, Mrs. Robsons is with her." He smiled but I knew he was still worried about his mother.

"Yeah, at least she'll inform if there occurs any emergency." I ruffled his hair which looked a bit dry now.

"So we both are alone here?" He said stressing alone.

"Yeah, Simons." I winked and he held his heart dramatically.

"You killed me with this wink." He said rubbing the left side of his chest.

"Very cheesy!"  I punched him.

His chest was so broad, enough for me to feel safe. His sleek tummy gave me stars in my eyes. Those thick veins on his hand were my weakness. I love my boyfriend so much.

"Stop staring me." He looked at me devilishly. His perfectly thin lips curved upwards. It felt like I was dreaming. I secretly pinched my thigh and yes, he was in front of me, studying me.

His hand came foreward and he removed my headband. My blonde hair fell open till me waist. He carressed my hair and rolled his fingers through them.

It was so beautiful, like a dream. I was on clouds, dancing merrily. The butterflies in my stomach started flying again. A lovely feeling took over me. All I knew I was very happy, so happy thet I didn't remember myself smiling like this ever before.