Twenty Four

Marry a guy who will play with your hair, won't mind holding your cold hands, will go on long walks with you, is serious but knows how to make you laugh, will join in your random burst of songs, watches chickflicks just to spend time with you, lets his inner child out somtimes, isn't afraid to be himself, will stand up for what he believes in, will stand up for you and protect you, makes you feel like a princess, you can be completely around, you can talk to about anything, will pray with you and for you, loves you but loves god more.

-----Quora

ALEX'S  POV

"Good morning, Sir." Gabriel, my personal designer came in. I looked at him and nodded. He had arrived with my suit, my wedding suit.

"It's a big day for you, sir. Please, get ready soon." He said and placed the suit on my bed and left.

Am I sure about marrying that woman? I don't even know her. Well, I don't want to know her. I hate women. They are bitches. They cheated, they lied and in the end they ruin you and break your heart. I really do hate them.

No you don't!

Shut the fuck up! I hate them. Yes! I do.

But why did I feel this heavy in my heart? Why couldn't I forget that girl? Why couldn't I take her out of my system? Her smile, her brown eyes, her scent, her clapping hands when she was too happy, crossing her fingers whenever she was nervous.

I could read her feelings everytime I looked into her deep brown eyes. Why did I see her face everytime I closed my eyes? Her beautiful blonde hair tied into a bun. Her beautiful face covered with big black spectacles. Her calling my name, everything was beautiful. Life was beautiful!

"Sir, it's already ten. We have to reach the wedding destination by eleven." My thoughts were broken by Robin's hoarse voice.

"Man, you are not on duty. No formalities." I chuckled.

"Oh I see...what are you thinking? Sure about marrying her?" He asked coming toward me and. I nodded.

"Then go and get shower fast. I want you ready in half an hour." He patted my back.

Was I sure about marrying her? That woman didn't even show up when I asked her to meet day before yesterday. Well, good for me. I didn't even want to see her.

Hell! I haven't seen her and today is our wedding.

I didn't want to see any woman. They wanted too much and couldn't even give a bit of themselves.

ISABELLA'S POV

"Oh freaking cupcakes! You look damn beautiful Isabella. This gown looks so pretty. Well say thank you, I embroidered it so well. I swear your Aoran will loose his control tonight." Erin giggled looking at me.

"Erin!" I glared at her and she stopped her meaningless jokes.

Not meaningless but meaningful.

What? No! It's my wedding which will be accompanied by wedding night too. Will he sleep with me?

Nope

"No! He'll not. We've been friends for so long. He'd give me time to adjust."

"Yeah, yeah. He'll give you enough time to adjust him inside you." She laughed so hard that tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Don't laugh this much and help me with this gown."

It was a pretty off shoulder gown with designer net embroidary at the back. The gown hugged me till my waist and then it fell like a waterfall to floor length.