Twelve

You're special to me. You're the only one I wouldn't mind loosing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired talking to and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You're the only one who can make me smile without even trying, bring down my mood without the intention to and effect my emotions with every action of yours. I can't explain it with just words how much you mean to me but you're the only one I'm afraid of loosing and the one I want to keep in my life.

----Quoteshub

ZACHARY'S POV

Mom's health was better now. She said she was fine. She looked white again. I made her wear the inhaler around her neck like a locket.

"Hey! I just packed your bag for tomorrow." She yelled from kitchen.

"Why?" I asked her.

"For Miami." She frowned.

"I'm not going anywhere." I raked my fingers through my hair. I just couldn't leave her while she wasn't well.

"Shut Up. You are going."

"You're not well mom."

"I'm fine. I have Mrs. Robsons here with me. I'll ask her to stay with me untill you come back." She sadly curved her lips.

"Fine, but swear on me you'll take care of yourself and take medicines on time." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I promise." She showed her even white teeth assuring that she'd be fine.

We had our dinner. I wasn't feeling too good. We were practicing the entire day without breaks and stayed back late in the academy for practice. I just got one chance to see her.

I wanted to go and talk to her but I had to control my urge as whole group was practicing whole hearted-ly and I did not want to let them down by taking breaks constantly.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"Nada. Soup is delicious." I smiled.

"What it is? I know you better, don't hide things from me." She faked anger. I loved how adorable she looked while being angry.

"Its about her?" She raised her brow.

"No. It's not." I rubbed my forehead. I  was really shy.

"Oh So you'll miss her..so sad you won't be able to see her" She twisted her lips.

"Stop teasing me. Its just that I didn't talk to her since morning because I was practicing." I played with spoon and the bowl.

"Oh! You're leaving in the morning. That's sad! Well, you can go and see her if you want. You have my permission." She smiled looking at her bowl.

"And you?" I looked at her.

"I'll call Mrs. Robsons. Don't worry. Go  see her otherwise you won't be able to focus on your performance." She winked.

"I love you so much, mom." I hugged her from side.

"Okay, okay, leave me." She acted as if she was out of breath.

"Just kidding!" She laughed.

***

I parked my bike underneath the apple tree in front of her house. The lights were off. May be she had gone to bed. I sat there on my bike and I saw the lights of her room lit up. She was awake!

I contemplated on going inside through window or to take aunt Kimberly's permission but then I wondered if she said no.

Window chosen.