Fifty Four

Some people come in our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our heart. And we are never, ever the same.

----------Anonymous

ISABELLA'S  POV

I looked at him as he sat quitely holding her in his arms. Tears were falling from his eyes. I was stunned when Nancy instantly came in front and the bullet pierced her chest. Everybody could see the love she had for him. The way she died for him to survive. The way she took away the two unborn lives along with her who never even opened there eyes to the huge world. Just for her love, so that he could live happily with me and Eric.

I always thought of her as a fake lady but my eyes showed me the truth. Mr.Sulz and his team arrested Sebastian and his mom and all their men. Alex looked up and wiped his tears. He got up from his place and strode toward Sabestian. He looked quite dangerous as the cop tried to stop him but he grabbed hold of Sabestian and knocked him down. He rained aggresive punches on his face.

"You wanted revenge right ? Why did you both took her life away ? Why ?" He shouted and smashed his nose hard. Aoran ran to stop him.

"Answer me..What wrong did my unborn kids do ? And you assulated her. You raped her. What was her fault ?" He raged and kept punching Sebastian till his knuckles bled. Aoran and the cops pulled him away and took Sabestian and all his teammates away.

I couldn't stand whatever was going on. Erin and I went out with Eric in my arms. I checked Eric if there was any injury caused by them but he was okay. I don't understand why people grow their hatredness to this level that they end up causing bloodshed everytime. Vengence is not a way out of anything. It just drags you down on your face.

I waited outside for Aoran and Alex to come. After a while Aoran came with Alex following him with Nancy in his arms. Her arms were loosly falling down while Alex was stained in her blood. He still had tears in his eyes. He looked at me and I looked away. I know I was pretending selfish but it was he because of whom Nancy died. It hurt me alot to see Nancy like that. Her having my husband's babies, her immense love for my husband, it all bothered my somewhere. Why didn't Alex love her ? Why he had to hurt her ? Why he had to come back to me when Nancy was pregnant ? He left pregnant Nancy like he left pregnant me. I had Erin and Aoran for me but she had nobody. Why Alex had be so irresponsible ? Why he had to be so selfish everytime ? Why ?

Even though I was now aware of the reality now but there was somthing inside me which did not want to accept him. Why did he believe those letters ? Why did he leave me ? Why did he need time ? Because he wanted to find out whether he loved me or not.
He hurt me. He hurt Nancy. He didn't deserve to be happy. Even if it was Sabestian and his mom taking revenge but in between innocent lives suffered. Nancy suffered. Her babies suffered.

I knew I was out of my mind and not thinking straight. I needed my mind to settle down the chaos going inside me. I was blaming everything on him when it was partly his mistake. I was being very judgemental.

"Isa.." He said making me look at him.

"Take Eric home. I need to inform Mr. Lawrance about this tragedy" He said in low cold voice. Without evening looking back at him I turned around and walked away with Erin.

ALEX'S  POV

Isa didn't even bothered to look at me. I wanted her to look at me and embrace me but she looked so cold. Not even giving me a glance she walked away. I could see my Eric's face on her shoulder as the distance between us kept incresing with her each stride.

Her not looking at me put more burden of guilt on my shoulders. I looked at Nancy's face. She looked so innocent. My heart bled for her. I recalled all the memories I had with her in the acedamy. She was so chirpy and bubbly. Her sharp high pitched voice deafening my ears. Her cute smile when she saw our team performing well. It all haunted me. I was responsible for everyone's misery. I was responsible for every death.