Forty One

The saddest thing about betrayal is it never comes from enimies. It comes from friends and loved ones.

--------Pintrest

ISABELLA'S  POV

I was busy cooking all the dishes I decided to put in the menu for the dinner. I already invited uncle, Aoran, Erin, Dana and all my worker from the boutique for the dinner. I was so excited to meet my baby. A while ago Robin called me and told me he was on the way with Eric and they'd be arriving soon. The doorbell rang and I ran to open the door. As I opened the door my eyes landed on Mr. Waffle who was holding his daugher's hand. I smiled at him.

"Oh ! Hi Mr. Waffle..please come in" I said.

"No..No..I'm already late for a meeting. Let Viona enjoy the evening." He smiled checking the time in his watch.

"Hello aunt" Viona smiled at me and I kissed her chubby cheeks. She looked so beautiful in a red strap dress.

"Bye dadda" She waved at Mr. Waffle and came inside with a big box in her hand.

Mr. Waffle said he'd pick her up after his meeting and left in a hurry. I took Viona to the living room and made her sit on the couch.

I made my way to the kitchen as the housekeeper went to serve her with hot chocolate syrup. I was already so drained out as I completed with all kind of dishes I had in menu, Garlic lime lettuce, ponzu pasta, sweet potato porriage, mashroom stroganoff, turmeric chikpies. I went out to see Viona who was quietly sitting in the living room watching cartoon.

The housekeeper had arranged a small balloon pool party for the kids which was in the backside of the room. The doorbell rang and I ran to open the door. I was too excited to see Eric and couldn't wait anymore. I opened the door and Eric who was in Robin's arms yelled
"Woooaahhhhh"

I narrowed my eyes at him and took him in my lap. He looked pretty perfect now. His injuries were disappeared and his smile was back.

"Good Evening" Robin smiled and I asked him to come it. "Please come in"

"No I've to go to Alex" He said and left soon.

I took Eric inside and pecked his cheeks. But the he started to try getting down from my embrace. I looked at him weirdly.

"What do you want ?" I aaked him.

"Nothing..get me down mama." He pecked my cheek.

"Why ?" I asked. "Please..please.." He begged as his eyes rested on girl who was busy watching cartoon.

I smiled and put him down on the floor. Viona looked at him and smiled widely. She got up from her place and headed in our direction.

"Eric" She cried loud.

Eric saw her coming in his direction and he rushed to his room. What was wrong with him ? I looked at both of them. Did they have any fight ? I asked Viona to sit down and I'll get Eric. I went to Eric's room and saw his feet behind the big curtains.

"I know where you are hiding..so better come out" I said putting my hands on my waist.

He peeped thorough one edge of the curtain and giggled. "Viona is not there right ?" He asked.

"Yeah...she's nowhere around." I asked grabbing his little arm and pulling him out. He kissed my cheek and hugged tightly. "I missed you mama" He said. "I missed you too baby" I picked him up and sat on the bed making him sit on my lap.

"You know Viona has come to see you. Uncle Aoran, grandpa and Erin are also coming" I told him.

"Really ?" He asked in excitement. "I missed all of them" He said with a wide smile.