Fifty Two

Every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul. But every morning she got up to fight another day. Every night she survived.
---------R.H Sin

ISABELLA'S POV

ERIN !! How could she do that !! How could she ever think of kidnapping Eric and harming him when she loved him so much or she was acting all along. Changing Zachary's letter, then acting all goody goody in front of me, then all the things that happened to us in near month. Was it all done by her ? I couldn't digest the fact that Zach slept with her in Miami and then I got a new stab from her. What the hell was she thinking to do with my baby. I was so scared for Eric. Nothing should happen to him. My head was so occupied with all the confusions with the letters. The letter which Alex claimed I sent to him but I never sent it. And then sending the letter to him. Who might have done it ? And now my Eric was in danger. Alex started the car and drove fast in the direction of Backstreet Robert Barraecks.

He pulled out his cellphone and called someone. I joined my hands in prayer. I just wanted my baby safe and then Erin will have to pay for it.

"Damnit ! He isn't picking up the call." He said in frustration.

"Whom are you calling ?" I asked.

"Mr. Sulz" He said checking his contacts.

"No...no..please don't call him what if she does anything to him. Please don't put my son in danger." I shouted.

"Have you lost your mind ? We need to inform the cops." He shouted back. "And he is my son too. Let me do what I feel right." He dialed a number and put it on loudspeaker.

The number you're trying to call is currently out of coverage area. Please try again after sometime.

"Urgg..Robin.." He punched the steering wheel.

He was looking so confused and dialed Mr. Sulz number again but he was not picking up. "Try someone else and ask them to bring the cops with them" I said quietly looking away. He nodded and called someone.

"Hello ? Sabestian ?"

"Hello" I heard Sabestian's voice on loudspeaker.

"Where are you ?" Alex asked.

"Office..sir" He replied.

"Go to the cops straight and reach Backstreet Robert Barrecks in next ten minutes. We need their help. Got it ?" He yelled on phone.

"A...Okay Sir...I'm rushing right away." He said and disconnected the call. I could see him blazing with anger and he kept his fist clenched.

"I swear...by the end of the day Erin will be rotting in hell." He recklessly changed the gear and drove too fast.
As we reach the Backstreet. Alex and I ran to the Robert Barrecks line. I was Erin's car in front of a small cottage. It was an old and stinky ration godown. There was dead silence around. The place itself gave me.goosebumps. Alex held my hand and guided me inside the godown.

We checked all around but the place was full of ration sacks and rats. My eyes scanned the behind of sacks and I saw a little hand resting on the floor. I was so scared and prayed for my Eric to be fine. I walked slowly toward the hand and found Eric tied with a huge rope and beside him was Erin who was tied too. I was relieved when I saw them breathing. Eric's school uniform looked dirty and his face had so many tear stains. My heart pained to see him in such condition. It felt like a part of me was bleeding. I looked around and my eyes landed on Erin. Her top's sleeves were ragged as if she was dragged on floor. Her lips and forehead were bleeding. What the hell was going on ? Erin called me and said she has kidnapped Eric and now she was the one who looked like a victim.