Twenty

To a coward in love

Run away because that is what you do the best. You break a heart and then run away. You shatter a soul and then run away. You say that you no longer care and you think that makes you strong. Don't you know that the greatest act of courage is love ? What a fool you are for running away.

                            ------Najwa Zabian

¤♡☆~ALEX'S POV~☆♡¤

Hell!

I wanted to get up but I couldn't. Something was pinning me to the bed. As I came out my sleepy mode I realised it was a hand around my waist.

I slowly escape from her tight grip. My mind traveled back to last night  when I brought Nancy home. She looked so stunning all the time, walking like a seductress.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and sat on an edge of bed when she hugged my back and started kissing my naked back. I didn't feel good. I wasn't really in the mood.

"Nancy, please, stop it." I got up and took long strides to the kitchen without looking at her.

"What happened, babe? Are you alright?" She ran to me, checked my temperature with the back of hand and gave me puppy look before latching on my lips.

"Will you please stop it?" I pushed her away.

"What the hell! What's wrong with you? You're behaving like a completely different person." She frowned and hurt was visible on her face.

I didn't know what had happened to me. The moment I saw a beautiful woman, I wanted to bed her. Then, I brought them to my place and next morning I felt guilty. But, it kept on repeating.

"Take your things and leave. I need to go to the office right away." I averted my eyes and walked inside my kitchen to prepare myself coffee.

She followed me and kneeled in front of me untucking the end of the towel from my waist. She looked up at me and a wicked grin coated her lips as she held my cock in her hand and slowly licked it's tip.

She was perfect at it. My mind drifted off. She was doing her job so keenly. She was so fucking good.

"Ahh...just stop, please stop!" I almost begged her. Did I want her to stop? Of course, not!

"Why? You don't like it?" She  asked looking at me with her beautiful eyes. She looked like a goddess, an epitome of beauty and seduction.

"There are other things I would like to do." I mumbled in a hoarse voice and with that I pick her up in my arm and head toward my bed.

***

30 mins later

"Wasn't it so perfect?" She asked clinging onto me. I looked at her and nodded subconsciously.

"Alex, its been so long let's make it official." She said, fanning her hot breathe on my neck.

"Make official? What?" I looked at her in confusion.

"Our relationship." She smiled.

"Seriously? What would you say? I am fuck buddy with Alex Cullen?" I said sourly.

"W-H-A-T ?"

"What do you expect from me?" I asked her straight. She seemed to want more.

"Expect? Alex, I love you." She cupped my face with a nervous chuckle.

"Really? And, when did this happen?" I asked her curiously.

It's not really sweet to tell someone that you love them that too when you don't know even a bit of them.