Thirty Three

IMPORTANT !!
Don't forget to read..Eric Cullen's story...THE GIRL WHO BROKE ME.

Find it in my profile.

Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish and what your potential is.

------------Anne Frank

ISABELLA'S  POV

I see my baby getting better with each breath. His injuries are healing and best thing he's out of danger now. But good things don't always come with happiness. I am happy that he is fine and very much responding to his treatment. But the worst thing is that he hasn't woken up till now. I really want to hug him. I want to see him from near but the doctors don't allow me to go near him.

It's been five days since he is sleeping. My soul almost died that day when Dr. Clinton said that my baby died. I knew he can't go like that. Because I know god didn't make me feel anything. It felt like I lost my sanity. Loosing someone who was the reason for my living is somthing not very funny. Eric is my life and nobody can snatch my life away from me.

I looked through the glassy barrier to see my little fighter son, who defeated death two days ago. He was doing fine plus his platelet count was also getting normal. His intestines were healing while the internal organs injuries were completly healed. Today nurses were shifting Eric to a new room. Thankfully I will not have to look at the big ICU written on the glass wall. It just gives me an ill feeling.

Dr. Clinton handed me his diet in the morning. He even said that Eric might wake up anytime soon. Knowing my son was fine now, I needed to prepare so many things for him. I wanted to take him home as soon as possible but the hospitals rules were not even allowing me to see him from near.

Dr. Clinton said that Eric's stiches will be cut today in the afternoon. He even informed nurses to take care about his dressing. As wounds cannot be kept open for long. I was so thankfull to him for saving my son's life.

Dr. Clinton came out of the ICU and faced me. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Hello Mrs Cullen" He said looking at some files.

"Hello doctor" I tried to look at the file cover, it was written 'RADIOLOGY DEPT.' in bold letters.

"There's a good news for you" He showed his even white teeth.

"Really ? Please tell me" I was getting restless. Will Eric wake up today ? I need to prepare so many things for him.

"Here have a look on these X-Ray reports" He showed me the file. "His fracture is disappearing and it's taking very less time than expected"

"It's really a good news. Thank you doctor. You saved my little boy. If you haven't been there, they would have declared my baby dead." I said with moist eyes. Tears of happiness welled up my eyes. My baby was getting better day by day.

"It's a doctor's duty. No need to thank me. Besides if your husband wouldn't have donated blood on time. We wouldn't have been able to save the little champ of yours." He chuckled and left for his cabin.

W-H-A-T ? Alex donated him blood ? I thought he arranged for the blood. I didn't know that he was the one saving my Eric's life. I always took him in bad light. I shouldn't have formed any view about him. He saved my son, my life. Eric was alive because of him. Yes ! He was devil but an angel for Eric. No matter how much I hate him for doing all those things to me, I'd be obliged to him as I owe him my little son. I don't care how much worst face he showed me, he had a heart beating inside. Afterall he was also a human and we all are bound to each other by a bond called humanity.