Nine

I see us together, moving in together, cuddling on the couch, waking up to good morning kisses, having arguments, making up after, cooking our favourite food, smiling for no reason, annoying each other when we're bored, having the cutest little babies, watching them grow up, never leaving each other's side.
I SEE US TOGETHER
FOREVER

                       ----Quotesoftheday

Isabella woke up early in the morning. Her tied hair gave her a headache so she pulled it down and let her hair fall till her mid waist. Just then thought of Zachary crossed her mind and she thought he is out of her league and she should forget him. She had taken leave yesterday so she had to go early today to check whether their was any pending work.

She quickly took shower and changed into a magenta dress. She tied her hair into a french braid and wore her spectacles and made her way to the kitchen. She baked a cheesecake and noodles.

"Aunt Kim." She called out for her aunt.

Aunt Kimberley came down and kissed her good morning.

"Looking pretty." She complimented her.

"Really?" Isabella asked her looking at herself again.

"Come on. Don't you trust me? Well what's there for breakfast?"

"Cheesecake and noodles."

"I'll make the papaya smoothe. You sit." Kimberly said.

Isabella sat there on the stool and they both had their delicious breakfast. They both were talking about their work.

"You know Nicolas got investment from a big company. They are willing to invest more in his company." Aunt Kim smiled.

"That's great. He is a very hard working and kind man. He deserves chances." Isabella smiled back.

"Hey! You were telling me about the guy that day. You are falling for him. Who's the lucky one?" She winked.

"I was just kidding." Isabella remembered how she saw him with Erin and her heart wobbled in its position.

Why do I feel this way? Why is it happening? He not worth it. I can't fall for him after what I saw, she thought.

She checked time and rushed to her room. She grabbed her bag and was about to leave when a cold breeze hit her face.

"I aways forget to shut this window." She murmered scratching her head.

She went closer to the window and saw a letter on the window sil. A smile covered her face. She took the letter and opened it.

Good Morning,

How are you now? I hope you are good. Are you free tonight? I mean its been so long now. Don't you want to meet you secret admirer?

Be ready at 7 in the evening. I hope you will be in this dress.

Z

Isabella was amused reading the letter. She saw a paper bag hung on the handles of the window. She took the bag near her bed and opened it. It was a beautiful creame colored off shoulder dress with floral embroidary above waist. She was mesmerised and her jaw was touching the floor in admiration.

She wanted to see the secret admirer so she decided to go and see him in person. She wrote 'YES' on the back of his letter and kept it on the window sil with a paper weight on top.

When Isabella reached the academy. She was relieved to see there was no pending work. Miss Nancy Lawrence asked everyone to come to the amphitheatre to watch the final performance of the Armour group. It was a strict order for everyone.