Six

I never used to be jealous of anyone and then I like you. I think I get it now.
                              --Love Quotes

Isabella's POV

"Good Morning aunt Kim" I greeted her as she was stepping down the stairs. She was humming her favourite song Give you what you like. She seemed so happy.

She looked at me and nodded and continued humming.

Please tell me I'm your one and only

Or lie and say at least tonight

I've got a brand new cure for lonely

"You look so happy. Come on tell me so that I be happy too." I blinked my eyes twice.

But my lovely aunt was not even paying me a damn.

And if you give me what I want

Then I'll give you what you like

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes

Is this love?

I heard her singing merrily. I don't remember when I saw her this happy. Her long wide smile was back. Is this love? I almost choked and my bread dropped when I heard that line.

"Don't tell me you are in love?" I screamed in excitement, clapping like a four year old girl.

"Yeah." Her white cheeks turned pink.
"I thought you were allergic to love." I said controlling my excitement.

"I was..but now I feel like I am experiencing something so beautiful. I am ecstatic. I don't want this feeling to end ever." She chirped.

"Great! I am so happy for you. At last god heard me."

She furrowed and smiled at me and handed me the orange juice.

"You know what you are not at all a good niece." She said faking anger.

"Really? Why?" I asked her.

"Didn't you notice this?" She said raising her right hand.

There was a cute 24-carat diamond ring, shining on her fourth finger. I took two steps back.

"Oh my God! Are you engaged to him?" I asked stupidest question.

"Obviously!" She said smiling and kissing her ring.

"Who is he? Don't tell me you fell for a robber!"

"Go and look at yourself in mirror. You look like you've seen a ghost." She laughed at me.

"Come on, aunt Kim tell me who he is or I'll die of impatience." I almost begged her.

"Nicolas." She said, blushing.

The orange juice in my mouth came out next second.

"W-H-A-T? You mean Mr. Reynolds?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah...Nicolas Reynolds. He is my fiance now." She blushed harder this time.

"Wasn't he your employer?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes but he's my fiance now."

I was still shocked but happy for her more. I stepped forward and hugged her.

"You know what aunt I think I am falling for someone too." My shy eyes could not meet hers.

"Really? Who is that guy?" She almost jumped in excitement.