Fifty Three

When people get hurt they learn to hate and want revenge. But when we call our vengence justice, then that justice breeds more revenge and it becomes a chain of hatred.

--------Unknown

ALEX'S POV

Indeed ! An insider causes the maximum damage. We always thought our housekeeper to be a nice and kind lady but the view in front of us was washing away all the wrong feeds in my mind. I turned to look at Eric who was still tied on the piller and was fast asleep.

"Don't move." She yelled firing a bullet up in air. I was taken aback with her hidden real personality. She always behaved like a calm lady. I never thought she could do somthing like this.

I had a very strong instint inside me telling me that it was all done by Nancy. Seperating me and Isa, changing the letter, Eric's accident, Driver's murder, and accusing me for being her baby's father. I was damn sure that Nancy was playing along woth me.

I heard noise of clattering shoes and looked up to see who it was. My gut was right. It was the bitch in front of me while Kevin stood behind her. She was staring me and then looked at the housekeeper. The housekeeper hinted her somthing and she nodded. So many questions were running inside me. I wanted my answers and I knew the real culprit was standing in front of me. I couldn't believe Nancy went to this level to get me.

"I knew it." I slapped my forehead in frustration. I knew Nancy was behind all this.

By now her men had placed a gun on our heads. "Please.. leave us..what have we done ?" Erin begged and Nancy looked away.

"So...why are you doing all this ? Remember one thing if anything happens to anyone you won't even get what you want" I warned her and her eyes widened. She looked at the floor and then at me.

"Nancy why did you change Zachary's letter ?" Erin shouted looking at her while the man who had put gun on her head slapped her hard across her face.

"Hey.." I turned to him but as soon as I turned another two men came and one held my arm tightly and another one put a gun on my stomach.

"I did not change any letter Zach." Nancy said quitly looking at me.
"You knew ?" I asked in disbelief. I thought she didn't know I was Zachary.

"Yeah..I knew since the last time we were together. I saw your ring." She said in a sharp tone. I couldn't believe she played with me. What was the motive behind staying silent when she knew that I were Zach.

"Hey...silence..." The housekeeper yelled stealing all the attention.

"Shut up old lady ! I need my answers" I said punching a guy who was trying to hold me straight. The guy fell on floor and another one held me tightly.
"I think you'd like to go through the pain of bullets in your head" Kevin said sharply while Isa kept staring housekeeper in disbelief. I knew she trusted her a lot but one thing about betrayal is it never comes from enemies.

"Great...now that you remember Zach. You must go back and recall why you tried to separate us. Why did you ask Erin to sleep with me ?" I asked Nancy. She looked at Isa and then at Erin and then smiled. She tried to take a step forward but she was stopped by Kevin as he put the gun on her head.

"Not so soon lady. Don't move" He said.

WTH was going on ! Nancy looked at me hopelessly and then looked around with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Zach. I was so selfish. I was broken that time and was coping up from break up and then when I saw you happy with Isabella. I became so jealous. I wanted to break every couple. For me love didn't exist that time. I had gone mad. I tried to break all the happy relationships. I don't know I had a thing fixed in my mind that love hurts and I wanted to save you from getting hurt. So I asked Erin to somehow sleep with you so that you feel guilty and leave Isabella." She said wiping her tears and stared the floor.