❤BONUS CHAPTER I❤

ISABELLA'S POV

Eric and Xena looked quite excited as it was their first time flying to somewhere. Yep ! We were actually flying to India, the place of colors where unity in diversity existed. I had heard about the communal harmony practised there and I was excited to see different places and meet new people with different culture.

Actually Eric had an assignment to write about a developing country and it's intriguing features so Alex suggested to plan a trip to India which all three of us were too excited about. Alex bathed Xena in the morning and dressed her in a floral frock. She looked really happy in his arms and played with her doll which was actually tearing doll's face apart. It was her favourite thing. She loved playing with Eric's toys more and broke all the girly toys she got.

"Ready mama and papa ?" Eric asked entering our room.

"Yes" We said in unison.

He looked so cute dressed in an orange t-shirt and black denim. He was growing too fast and I was not liking this thing. I still feel like it was yesterday that nurse gave him in my arms and suddenly my baby had turned thirteen. He looked so handsome and tall standing near the door.

"Why are you standing there ? Come in" Alex said looking at him and he quickly ran to him.

"Thanx papa" He murmered.

"For what ?" I rose my brow questioningly. Was there anything these two were hiding from me. Alex shrugged his shoulders.

"For taking us to India. I'm really so excited." His eyes glittered and Alex pulled him into a hug.

"Anything for my three babies" He said looking at me.

"Three ?" Eric asked pulling away.

"I thought there are only two Xena and I" He pouted looking at her who was busy unrooting her doll's hair.

"Yeah...you forgot your mama...she's a big baby" He laughed shortly and Eric's mouth formed into a small O.

"Isa are you done ?" Alex asked as I put on natural blush to my cheeks.

"Almost" I said.

"Fine I'll ask Levin to get ready" He said as he walked out of the room. Levin was a new pilot whom he assigned last year after the old pilot resigned due to his bad health.

Eric picked up Xena in his arms and walked half of the way when instantly he started screaming on top of his lungs making me so nervous. I ran to them to look what was the matter.

"Mamaaa" He whimpered making me worry more.

I saw Xena was biting his shoulder with her four newly appeared incessors. I tried to free Eric from her tight hold and picked her up in my arms. Uh-Oh Her frock was wet.

I looked at Eric who was wet too and he looked at himself with an eww face.

"She is so dirty mama. Please make her wear diaper." He said before leaving.

I wiped Xena's legs with a wet towel and made her wear another dress with a diper. We can't take risk. When Eric was a baby he was so calm and never peed in his pant after nine months but his sister was his exact opposite.

After ten minutes Eric came out of his room after taking shower and changing clothes. Xena leaned toward him so that he could take her in his arms but he refused and walked toward his papa pulling his bags along.

I followed them to the elevator. We were heading to our terrace where Alex's private jet was waiting for us. As we reached the floor Eric quickly rushed out to see the jet and Xena became so restless in my arms as she saw her brother running away.

Robin was standing there near the jet and Alex handed him our bags. He smiled looking at me and waved at Xena and she quickly leaned back on my shoulder showing him her back.

"I think she doesn't likes you Robin" Alex laughed.

"Ah..that's somthing quite common in my case. Girls usually don't like me." He chuckled reminding us how he acted silly on his first date with girls and then they never showed up on the second date.

"There will be one waiting for you Robin" I smiled and he nodded.

"Let's see if I find her before I get too old. I'm already twenty nine." He laughed and we stepped inside the enormous jet plane. Robin adjusted our bags and made Eric comfortable. Alex went to talk to the pilot and co-pilot.

After few minutes Alex came back only to find us at our places. Robin extented his hand to Alex and they shaked hand.
"Don't worry about the work too much. We have Joseph. He'll deal with everything." Alex said with a smile.

Joseph was the replacement of Sabestian. After Sabestian and his mom's betrayal we always made sure to enquire about our employees. And it was a clear NO to people having criminal records.

"Oh yeah...Why would I worry man ? I'm gonna spend my day stalking beautiful girls on instagram or snapchat." He rubbed the back side of his head and waved us goodbye.

Alex took Xena and put her in her craddle while Eric played GTA on his i pad. As the plane took off we both kept talking about our journey and the place we'd be staying. He had already booked a bamboo cottage in Manali and I couldn't wait for the plane to land.

Alex and I walked to the vast bedroom inside the plane as he showed me pictures and pamphlets of Indian travel agencies. I was already so excited from my previous searches about the coutry, their culture, different religions, festivals, food, clothing goodness !

It was the country with most richest and vivid histories and heritage. And the country was best at celebrating lot of festivals...almost every month.

"You look so excited.." Alex said breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah...aren't you ?" I asked.

"Hmm..With you everything is exciting" He said carrassing my arm.

"Stop it.." I said.

"What happened ?? You want somthing ? Hungry ??" He asked.

"Yep....but I'm gonna enjoy Indian cuisine now" I laughed.

"Yeh...we'll ravish it together. Till then..." He winked.

"Oh...till then...???" I narrowed my eyes as he pecked my forehead and laid me on the bed.

"Till then...? Ummm...we can..." He fumbled.

"You've turned into a bad man Mr. Cullen. I miss my old Zach" I pouted.

He looked at me with love filled in his eyes leaving no room for any other emotion to take over.

"Okay...Fine..Mrs Cullen...I'll become the same old Zach." He twisted his lips and laughed.

"Really ?? But then I'll miss my Alex" I touched his cheek and he kissed my fingers.

"Hmm...you only want a good man...so I'll shoo this bad man away." He said as he laid down near me and squeezed me in his arms.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you guys too"

We both shook our head and turned our head to look toward the door. This guy was never going to change his habit.

"Eric..." Alex was cut off by Eric.

"Umm...Yeah...Xena was crying..so I came to call you papa" He said focusing on his ipad.

That little lady was a beautiful blunder.

"I can't hear her crying" Alex narrowed his eyes.
Yes ! She wasn't crying.

What is this guy trying to do ?

Dont forget to vote and comment.

Hey guys...

How are you all .?
So here is a bonus chapter for you guys.

Love and Kisses

Reha