Thirty Four

Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.

---------Taylor Knott Gregson

ISABELLA'S  POV

After I came home from the hospital I got busy with the designs. I realised that I have not even thought of new designs. My sketchbook was lying somwhere near the bed last time I saw it. I went to the bedroom and searched for it but it was not anywhere. Later when I was passing by the study, I saw it lying on the table. Who might have kept it here ?
Anyways I needed to sketch some new designs too.

I took my sketchbook and went to my designing room again. I took out my pencil and closed my eyes. I needed to think somthing trendy and eyecatching. I eyes opened abruptly when my cell phone beeped twice.

I ran to check the meassage. I wished it to be from Alex. I wanted to know about Eric. All of a sudden I became so restless. I checked my cell phone but it was a mail from Melania Trump's foundation. I was about to open the mailbox when my cell started ringing again. I checked the called ID and it was my impatient friend Erin.

"Isabella" She screamed from other line.

"Erin ? Are you okay ? What happened ? Sombody's bothering you?" I asked as soon as I heard her screeming.

"Did you check the mail from Melania Trump's foundation ?" Damn! This girl scared me a second ago. She's so unpredictable.

"No...I was about to check it and then you called." I laughed shortly.

"Oh my god ! Oh my god ! There a good news. You know what ? They postponded the date" I could hear her roommate shouting at her not to jump on the bed.

"Seriously ? Don't tell me you're kidding ?"
"Obviously no...I'm not kidding" She laughed.

"And guess what...She's not gonna inspect boutiques now. Her foundation is supporting Tommy Hilfiger, NYC , which is throwing a street ramp show three weeks from now." She blurted in all excitement.

"You mean a street fashion show ?" I asked her to confirm.

"Yep girl. I'm so excited. All we need is to assign models for our work who would walk street ramp for us." She said.

Models ? Now where to get models for our work ?

"But...Where will we get models ?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about that. Many youngsters out there aspire to a model. I have already called the colors lab to make a flex for us. Tomorrow it will be put on the hoardings and rest depends on the people" She giggled.

Well I must say she has brain. She had a simple solution for the complicated problem.

"Wow ! That's great Erin." I laughed.

"Well you know. Models are really hot Isabella. I can hook you up with someone"

"What ? Nooo! Shut your stupid mouth. You are pretty single and I don't think you have an eye on anyone so you can ask a hot guy amongst them" I winked.

"Oh please....A big no from my side. Anyways you check the mail for more details. I gotta cook dinner. Bye . Goodnight" She said on phone.

"Bye. Good night" I laughed and hung up.

Well ! There's a new tricky thing now. A fashion show with models. I never did that and moreover all the models which we'd be assigning would be new. We'd have to teach them so many thing. I sighed and opened my mailbox.

Dear Designer,

We are highly pleased to inform you that Malania Trump's foundation is supporting the Tommy Hilfiger, NYC, which is throwing a street fashion show where new aspiring designers will have a chance to exibit their creations. All designers are requested to design separate costumes for unisex in all the catogories they want to be. The theme can be chosen at random. Every participant has to work on three themes. The first three runner ups will be given a chance to design for the red carpet models.